XL Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at XL Marketing in August 2012.

Hiring was actually done by an external company (Randstad), worked there for two weeks as a temp then got hired as a regular employee for the company but I've been to interviews and the questions asked are fair questions regarding the position being solicited and not trying to overwhelm the person with difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • In my case no questions were asked as I was working there as a temporary employee before being asked to join the company full time.   Answer Question
    Just asked if I wanted to become a regular employee but working on a different department as there was a spot opening that I qualified for.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at XL Marketing in June 2012.

I shouldn't even classify what I had as a phone interview. It was more like multiple conversations with a recruiter, and getting ditched twice by my actual interviewer. Really? You're so busy you don't have time for a 15 minute phone screen? Nor to apologize to someone who took aside time to await your calls? I know this is a tough economy, but this industry is small, and it's pathetic. The 70 million capital funding must have gotten to their heads.

Interviews for Top Jobs at XL Marketing

Worked for XL Marketing? Contribute to the Community!