1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Channel Manager II Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at XO Communications in February 2010.

After being made to wait over 10 minutes, the Branch Manager finally came out to greet me. While I was waiting I had absolutely nothing to do than to review my notes. The lobby is not staffed, doesn't have any magazines or actually any sign of life.
Once we shook hands, he proceeded to walk well over 10 steps in front of me. I'm not a slow mover so this just insulted me that he couldn't somehow bring himself to walk with me. It was as if he was saying " I really don't have time for you."
During the interview he was rude, interrupting, and overall did not give me a good impression of how he runs business.
Later I was told by an employee that her first meeting was also not too great.
To be fair I have spoken with another employee who is very happy, but she may be the exception & not the rule.
Although I would accept an offer of employment (due to the still very rough employment climate), I would be extremely wary of him.

Interview Questions