XO Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Client Service Manager Interview

Client Service Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at XO Communications in December 2010.

Interview Details – I received an email requesting an interview the week before Christmas. Since I was off I went in the following day. I had a great conversation with the hiring manager, we discussed the job, the expectations and the fact that I've been doing something similar for my entire career. She seemed really positive and told me that they were going to be doing follow up interviews the first week of the new year, right after the holiday, but she'd get back to me the following day to set up the date and time. I hadn't heard anything at all throughout the holiday. I sent an email just to check in and see what was up. I received an email back saying that they hadn't finished their first round of interviewing on time, so they'd get back to me.

We had severe weather, so I figured there was another delay. After a week or so, I sent another email, and from that point on I've heard nothing. What I find interesting is that the position is still posted.

I really enjoyed the environment and I'd love to have the job, but the lack of communication, even something saying they're moving forward with another candidate, has made me nervous.

Interview Question – What would be one of the first things you'd do once you started.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for XO Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at XO Communications Client Service Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by XO Communications employees and interview candidates.