XO Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at XO Communications in December 2008.

Interview Details – It was an internal informal interview, I pretty much had the job but the interview was a mere formality. I sat with my future supervisor and was asked about my past work history as well as skills and why I was recommended for the job. I asked about the salary and was told what it would be.

Interview Question – Why did they recommend you for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not get the impression that it was negotiable, but it was an increase from what I was making so I did not try to negotiate. I did however negotiate my prior salary at the same company, but both times I wish I had asked for more than I did.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for XO Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at XO Communications Lead Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by XO Communications employees and interview candidates.