XO Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at XO Communications in February 2012.

Interview Details – I read about this company prior to having my first interview with the hiring manager. I wasn't too impressed with its past performance or with current employees were saying. Yet, I did like what the xo communication posting presented. ( hindsight is 20/20 ) I thought I could help implement change. Well, the first phone interview with the hiring manager went well. I felt positive. Then the email/phone tag started with the hiring manager. Setting up additional phone interviews just to have them canceled last second. This became more than frustrating. I tried to be understanding but my time and engery is just as valuable. This went on for a month. By the time I had that additional phone interview, which was supposed to be an in person 1:1, I had lost interest and respect for the hiring manager and the company. If this is the way they treat a prospective employee, how would it be to actually work for them. No Thanks! I didn't send an interview letter like I did the first time and wasn't surprised not to hear back from the company.

Interview Question – Have you ever implemented a co-op program with a customer?   Answer Question

Worked for XO Communications? Contribute to the Community!