XO Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Website Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at XO Communications in December 2008.

I was interviewed by two employees of XO, both were very professional and also very friendly. The impression of the work environment there was extremely favorable. The interview was difficult in a good way - they asked questions to make sure I knew the area I claimed experience in. There was an oral test as well as a written test, wherein they asked me to point out errors in code examples, or to write new code. In the end I did not receive the job, as I did not know a programming language necessary for the position, but I actually enjoyed the interview, and if I get the chance to apply there again, I will do so.

Interview Questions
  • Please point out the coding errors or bugs in this SQL example.   View Answer