XO Communications

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Website Developer Interview

Saginaw, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at XO Communications in December 2008.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two employees of XO, both were very professional and also very friendly. The impression of the work environment there was extremely favorable. The interview was difficult in a good way - they asked questions to make sure I knew the area I claimed experience in. There was an oral test as well as a written test, wherein they asked me to point out errors in code examples, or to write new code. In the end I did not receive the job, as I did not know a programming language necessary for the position, but I actually enjoyed the interview, and if I get the chance to apply there again, I will do so.

Interview Question – Please point out the coding errors or bugs in this SQL example.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for XO Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at XO Communications Website Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by XO Communications employees and interview candidates.