XOJET

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.4

Trip Manager Interview

New hires go in front of a panel.

Trip Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at XOJET.

I had tried to get hired on for about 1 year but managed to land an interview. It was an "all day" event that consisted of 5 1-on-1 interviews with various department heads (Operations, Customer Service, HR, etc). 3 months went by and I finally received a call with a job offer; started 2 1/2 wks later.

Interview Questions
    • Common interview questions were used. Most difficult was an inquiry asking me to juxtapose my past employment experience (non-aviation related) and how it would help me in the position I was applying for (trip manager/customer service).   Answer Question
    No negotiation was executed; as it was a substantial pay and benefits increase from my current employer.

Captain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at XOJET.

Dinner the night before interview. Interview consists of 5 groups of 2 current employees. You will interview with all 5 groups.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at XOJET.

1st a phone interview. Then if you invited for a one on one its usually about 4 or 5 one on one interviews.

NA

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at XOJET in April 2013.

Applied online, received a call within 2 or 3 days from HR to get a quick overview.

Invited in for in-person interviews with 4 different people ranging from senior management to executive management. One interview was more technical in nature, one an overview of how the business works, and two cultural/personality fit. All were highly personable with a wide range of backgrounds which I greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • 1. How would you create a looper macro?
      2. What do you want most out of this job?

View Answer
    I stated what salary I was looking for when I first spoke with HR. I was initially above their range, but accepted anyways due to numerous factors and some flexibility given on vacation time that I had already planned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at XOJET.

5 panel interview process. 1 technical eval.

None

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McClellan, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at XOJET in January 2012.

Spoke with HR representative over the phone and discussed job requirements and resume. One on-site interview with manager. No tricky questions, just basic qualifications and information. Met several other members of the team, and was given offer the following day.

Interview Questions
    • None. Just past experience questions. "Why XOJET, What do you hope to gain, are you a team player, etc."   View Answer
    Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at XOJET in August 2011.

6 interview groups made up of about 3 xojet employees in each room. Mostly just general discussion to get to know you. There is one panel that will go over technical questions on mostly IFR operations.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any questions. That was the most difficult for me cause my mind was so blank at this point I couldn't think of anything and it seemed like they wanted me to ask something.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiations it is all layer out and that is it. If you needed time off or maybe had something planned you could probably negotiate that but pay and schedule is set.

Pilot First Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at XOJET in November 2010.

Apply online, phone interview, then an all day interview with 6 different panels.

Interview Questions
    • Your personality is the most important part of the interview. There are technical questions. Be sure to know the 135 alternate minimums.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. 52k likely you will burn out before an upgrade. There has been a pay freeze since 2008.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McClellan, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at XOJET in June 2010.

Many individual interview over a two day period had a good gouge from former interviewees and determined not many of the same questions but overall a fair process with not many surprises

None