XPIENT Solutions Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at XPIENT Solutions

Software Engineer (Contractor) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at XPIENT Solutions.

Phone interview first that lasted about 20 minutes. Just general technical questions.

They put me in a room with two engineers, and then placed me in front of a live debugging session of some of their in house custom code. They had the debugging session projected on a large screen.

They explained a communications program they wrote in house for about 20 minutes or so. I was expecting general questioning regarding their communication system. Instead of general questions regarding the functionality of their system they ask me to modify the program by adding a new feature to it while they watched.

Had I known in advance what they were up to I would have cancelled the interview.

I go the feeling they were looking for a pure coder type who happen to be versed in exactly what they did there. I don't think they had much interest in integrating people into their environment. I thinking they were looking for a tool not a professional.

Interview Questions
    • Ask to add a new feature to their communication code after a brief explanation of their communication system.   View Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at XPIENT Solutions in November 2011.

The interview process was pretty straight forward for the dispatcher position. I met with the head of customer service. The Questioning was that of my background in IT and prior experience. Several questions were asked of my current knowledge of OSs and any cll support experience that I might have had. A strong emphasis was made on customer service

Interview Questions