XS

www.xsinc.com

XS Interview Questions

2.8

Data Management Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at XS.

I made it to the second round of interviews. First interview was with 2 people who just asked me to tell them a little about myself and my skills. They look for team work and if they think they will get a long with you.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were not challenged, When you put an IKEA chair together do you read directions first or just go right into it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at XS in September 2009.

It was an initial phone interview then a 3 hour 3 group interview.

Interview Questions
    • What, if any, situations have you been in where the work was mindless. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at XS in June 2009.

Interview process was long and had several sessions, some with single people and some as panels. Questions ranged from basic concepts, such as defining classes from common physical objects, to basic database design (design 2-3 tables that hold this information), to intermediate level SQL queries (design queries for multi-table joins, cross-joins, etc on paper without a reference). Additional questions centered around cultural fit and an introduction tot he company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you define classes or objects for use in building phones?   View Answer
    Negotiation was handled by the recruiting company.

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at XS in July 2012.

The phone interview went well and I went for the face to face the following day. Management wasn't interested in talking about ANY of my work experience, they were more interested in how well I'd fit in. I was told employees are required to spend a lot of time after work together socially. It was emphasized that employees that are not interested in spending every waking moment with their co workers either wind up quitting or are fired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a personal experience involving building something and how you approached the process (or something along those lines).   View Answer