XSport Fitness Front Desk Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.5

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at XSport Fitness in October 2012.

Filled out an application online and was contacted within 2-3 weeks for a group interview. We all sat with the Operations manager, and she asked us different questions in regards to our work experience, interests, and how we plan to use our experience at XSport to move forward in life. All of her questions were pretty basic: How does your past work experience relate, what does customer service mean to you, what defines a good leader...

Interview Questions
  • "Why do you feel you'd be a great fit here?"   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for XSport Fitness

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at XSport Fitness in August 2010.

Easy, and very laid-back. They want to know your experience working in customer service. Also, be able to explain any previous experience you have had in sales, working in a gym, tanning, and retail operations. These are all things that you will do at the front desk. If you are not personable, do not take this job.

Interview Questions