XTRA Lease

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at XTRA Lease

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at XTRA Lease.

First interview with the Operations manager and District Manager, then 2nd interview with Regional Manger and district manager, then I got called back for a 2-3 hour job shadow. Finally was called to say they were not hiring me.

Interview Questions
    • All were very basic about resume and experience. Overall very laid back and understanding that it was an entry level position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at XTRA Lease.

The Ops manager interviews you followed by a second interview if you are liked. The second interview is with the Regional Ops manager

Interview Questions
    • Simple questions and questions based on previous history in work and how you did.   Answer Question

Never tell you salary, horrible at getting back to you, interview process takes over a month, low low salary.

Operations Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at XTRA Lease.

The application is rather lengthy and consists of several parts, including a personality test. The interview was a group interview with the OM and the Branch manager. It consisted of 2 parts. The first was an informal interview with the branch manager and the operations manager. The second part was a structured interview with miscellaneous situation tasks, the managers made it seem like the structured part was merely a formality. After the initial interview is an on the job observation sort of thing. To my understanding, hiring and branch practices, though structured by corporate, are determined and implemented by branch management.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any mechanical knowledge or experience?   View Answer

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at XTRA Lease.

Three interviews. First time with Regional Management, second time branch management, and last time with direct supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you and what do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at XTRA Lease.

1st Interview, 2nd Interview, Shadowing Interview, Job Offer.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to provide different experiences either personal or professional.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at XTRA Lease in December 2009.

Phone call into the Regional Management (phone interview)
    1:1 interview with Regional Management - several basic interview questions very thorough

Atmosphere was office setting ,candid but semi professional

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time you overcame difficult situation with a customer and how did you handle it, and what was the outcome please give specific examples. They were not difficult , but they covered everything.   Answer Question

ABM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at XTRA Lease in February 2012.

Situational

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation in the past that was unfavorable in the workplace environment.   Answer Question