XYZ Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.9

Trainee-Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XYZ (India, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

3 rounds 1 tech 2 tech 3 hr 1 techdata structure, dbms, java, java script, os, networks, structured query language, c, c++, computer networks. was easy second was tough hr was easy ,,.......................... please go through the basics first.nterview process was good with all the rounds scheduled appropriately. The only catch was the lack of information within the HR team. They all seemed to be disconnected when they spoke to me over phone individually. Considering this to be a growing company, this can be attributed to the improvements in processes.Surrounding relevant experience, about msi as a company and the usual questions

Interview Questions

• data structure, dbms, java, java script, os, networks, structured query language, c, c++, computer networks.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a brief screening phone interview. NOthing unexpected, just behavioral question such as: tell me about yourself, what was your experience, etc. Basically they want to know whether your align with what they are looking for

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XYZ (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Talk to people relating to my work esperience and how it would fit XYZ Comapny and what I know about them and the industry and their customer base and what were my salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• Describe you work experience   1 Answer

Interview- Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XYZ (Newark, NJ).

Interview

It was very quick, but very unprofessional. All questions asked were not related to the job description. The interviewers intention is to grill you and put you in a situation purposely where you can't answer most of this questions. This in turn leads to poor offer in terms of compensations. The working environment in very unfriendly. This place should be last option to work.

Interview Questions

• what is your visa status? You should write your status on your resume... lol   1 Answer

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dale City, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XYZ (Dale City, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

It took 3 weeks to get an interview. 1st was a recruiter call and then after 3 weeks client phone interview. I was expecting questions from my resume but nothing was asked about my experience. Looks like it was HR round of interview.

Interview Questions

• All HR Type of questions, nothing related to my projects. Ideal work environment, strength, Weekness   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XYZ (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

got a call from HR manager and than 1 week later interview than again i set up a interview with technical guys and they asked me some technical equations and some normal HR questions than than 2 weeks later thar is no job offer.

Blah Interview

Interview

I don't want to provide any more information but this website will not allow me to continue if I do not 'have a sec, with a chance to win $500' so I am just filling in the fields. I don't know this XYZ company. I cannot believe a company exists with this name. I wonder if there is a Vandalay Industries company in Glassdoor as well??

Interview Questions

XYZ is probably a front.

Customer Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XYZ (Arlington, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was scheduled for an online 3 hour test a month ago and the HR hasn't got back yet with the results despite sending 3 mails asking for the results. To be honest, the HR was very nice and professional in person.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Typical phone, face to face, and decision model.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very cooperative.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at XYZ (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.   Answer Question