XanGo

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at XanGo.

Interview Details – They first had me interview over the phone with an HR rep. This was a simple interview as it was common questions on background. The next was to meet with the direct manager over the position. More questions specific to project management. Final interview was with the Director of the department and it was similar to the 2nd interview.

Interview Question – How I would get a project done on time with no extra funds or resources.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Lehi, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at XanGo in November 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, received a phone call a few days later to set up an appointment for the next day, went in for the interview and received a phone call a few days later saying that I received the job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Distributor Relations/Customer Service Interview

Distributor Relations/Customer Service
Lehi, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at XanGo in July 2009.

Interview Details – After submitting my application and resume through the Xango website, I received a phone call with the intention of bringing me in for an interview. I met with the manger of the department I would be working for, I met with 2 representatives from HR and then my skills were tested for the particular job I was going to filling. Only a day or 2 after my interview, I was called with the job offer and started quickly after.

Interview Question – Skills, strengths, weaknesses, etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations needed.

Worked for XanGo? Contribute to the Community!