XanGo

www.xango.com

XanGo Interview Questions

3.3

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at XanGo.

They first had me interview over the phone with an HR rep. This was a simple interview as it was common questions on background. The next was to meet with the direct manager over the position. More questions specific to project management. Final interview was with the Director of the department and it was similar to the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • How I would get a project done on time with no extra funds or resources.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at XanGo in November 2012.

Online application, received a phone call a few days later to set up an appointment for the next day, went in for the interview and received a phone call a few days later saying that I received the job.

No negotiation.

Distributor Relations/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at XanGo in July 2009.

After submitting my application and resume through the Xango website, I received a phone call with the intention of bringing me in for an interview. I met with the manger of the department I would be working for, I met with 2 representatives from HR and then my skills were tested for the particular job I was going to filling. Only a day or 2 after my interview, I was called with the job offer and started quickly after.

No negotiations needed.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at XanGo in January 2009.

The interview was one on one with the director of the department, we spoke of the complications of the job and whether or not I would be able to handle everything that was expected of me. I was applying for a general Business Analyst job but as we interviewed he spoke of specific jobs I would be expected to be able to perform. "You'll be on this team, doing this, and more often than not we will ask much more of you. Are you willing/capable of handling that?" Differing variations of this question were posed throughout the interview. At one point the interviewer pulled out a simple seeming strategy game and told me we were to commence playing while the interview continued. As we talked we played, afterwards he admitted this was a tactic to test my ability to multitask and handle pressure. He also asked quite a few odd seeming questions to make you pause and think. This was to test how each interviewee gets to an answer and what their thought process are. This was a very intriguing and memorable interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you determine how many gas stations an area had?   View Answer
    I did not have enough knowledge to negotiate. If a person came to the interview with sufficient information on hand and was able to banter well enough a negotiation could be possible.