Xcel Energy Operations Instructor Nuclear Power Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operations Instructor Nuclear Power Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xcel Energy.

Interview

Inital interview was phone with training supervisor, mainly why would you like to work here, what do you have to offer. Then had in person interview with 2 supervisors, including performing a short lecture. Was told they had a few more interviews and waited about 2 weeks with no info. Called and was told another week and a half until they were ready to make decision. Called again in a week and a half (almost a month following interview) and was put off again until the end of the week. Did not receive a call and found out my application was withdrawn when I looked at their job site. Still have not received any feedback from them after a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• All pretty standard questions, behavioral type. Describe a time when... That type of question. Nothing too off the wall.   Answer Question