Xcel Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Xcel Energy in February 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter then by hiring manager. Met over the phone first, then in person for interviews.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Risk Analyst Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Xcel Energy in April 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for this job on the net. The company got back in touch after about two months and arranged a panel interview. After one two rounds of interviews, they made an offer and I had to take drug screen and criminal background check.

Interview Question – What technical risk experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I made out well and did not negotiate much.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Xcel Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xcel Energy Risk Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Xcel Energy employees and interview candidates.