XcelHR Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2015
1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at XcelHR

Candidate Interview Review

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at XcelHR in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I had a very nice phone screening and then they brought me in for a team panel interview with the president (who is not the owner). That part went very well. After a week or so they offered me the job. I had some additional questions but they did not answer them. I was presented with an employment contract, non-compete with 3 year clause, background check and arbitration agreement. Most of this was expected but the refusal to answer questions about the work environment was cause for concern - enough that I declined. Read more below if you wish.

Interview Questions

• Does the stuffed deer head on the wall scare you?   1 Answer

They refused to answer questions about work environment and the issues raised in these ratings. Benefits are not on par and the salary is not commensurate with the expected number of hours. I understand the team in Marlborough is good (2 other staff) but it is lacking at the main office so you are expected to uphold locally with clients poor decisions made at the parent office. Pass.