Xcelerate Solutions

Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xcelerate Solutions

Systems Engineer Interview

Agree with those who say do not believe the recruiter hype. The recruiters do not influence company policy. they will say anything to get you on board. Employees who have been employed less than one year are getting laid off with less than one week's notice. Be careful folks.

Interview Questions

I discovered that even though the recruiters promised that this company cares about keeping you employed, in actual fact they are laying off people with less than one week's notice. Be careful folks.

Developer Interview

Very rigorous,3 or more interviews usually. After you have talked with the recruiter and established you are interested/ skill are a match then there is 3 interviews. One (or two) phone interviews then two (or one) inperson interview. All of them last an hour or more if they are interested in you.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask for on the spot system diagrams or coding practices that you have implemented in the past and why. Very detailed and technology specific questions.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Xcelerate Solutions in December 2013.

Meeting with the recruiter was over lunch and very informal and comfortable. Meeting with the PM was similarly comfortable and the penultimate meeting with the DPM was at Starbucks. All three were very friendly and informal. The final interview with Mark Drever presented a very different picture of the company and the position and I could only describe his attitude as adversarial. It was made clear in the final interview that my ambitions did not fit in with the company's and I said that I was the wrong person for the job.

At every stage, I received different answers as to why the job was open.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical, nothing was unexpected though it seemed there was no communication among interviewers   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Xcelerate Solutions in November 2013.

I met with the leadership team as a passive candidate and I was impressed beyond belief with their vision, business acumen and patience.

Interview Questions
    • What else will you bring to the organization after you address your first challenge?   Answer Question
    NA