Xceligent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

1.6

Commercial Research Associated Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xceligent (Blue Springs, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went really well. The interviewer was nice and made me feel comfortable. It wasn't too lengthy and I didn't feel like they were trying to trip me up. Make sure to come prepared with questions about the position, otherwise I imagine the interview would be really short and they won't think you're interested. Since they didn't seem to ask a lot of questions I imagine the interview would fall flat without innovation on the interviewee's part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they bring up pay ask for more than you think they will give you. With this company I've discovered they ask what you want so they don't pay you as much as others.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I made the contact to the company and had an in-person interview. This interview required some questions about my personal life and work experience as well as questions regarding what the company did. Received job within 1 week.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Hired after 2 meetings. They were more interested and focused on making sure I signed all the paperwork that negated any responsibility if termination were an option. There were not very educational on the benefits process. Had to figure it all out myself.

Negotiation

None. They said take it or leave it

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I was a little nervous because it was something new but I was hired the job right on the spot. Just let them know that you want to stay with a growing company.

Comp Research Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xceligent in February 2014.

Interview

Easy process. Sent over interview package via email.

Commercial Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xceligent (Blue Springs, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was fine. Nothing too difficult. Called me in, asked for a resume, basic stuff. Previous experience, basically just wanted to make sure I had a pulse and did not eat bananas at a zoo...which I said in the interview....actually, "tell me what button to push to get a banana"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here with an MBA?   1 Answer

Tenant Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview

We took a minute typing test to see how fast we typed. Then an HR rep asked why we wanted to work for Xceligent, then went over our responses that we sent her from our e-mail correspondence before the interview. She explained our job position and what training would consist of, as well as the usual HR stuff.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have any difficult questions to answer.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xceligent (Independence, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Filled out papers via email, interviewed and was hired on the spot and started the next Monday. took a typing test and computer navigation test, personal interview, discussed my background. hired.

Interview Questions

• about my previous experience in commercial real estate   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview

Applicants must submit their resume online. You then receive a phone call and a questionnaire via email that you must submit prior to getting an interview. A face-to-face interview is then performed. I was barely asked any questions at all. Manager read all of my answers back to me from my questionnaire and asked one or two additional questions. I had to located and show my ability to navigate a website, followed by a typing test. Interview barely lasted 10 minutes and I knew in a week whether or not I had the position.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xceligent (Lees Summit, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

They make you do a pre-interview questionnaire, after that you basically have to be personable and able to answer questions about your pre-interview questionnaire. I was hired on the spot. They also make you do a typing test, they you have to find information they are looking for on a few websites.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything difficult. Just be personable, the people who work here range from 20 year old to 60 year old ladies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, you make $11/hr being a tenant researcher or you don't get the job.