Xceligent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

Interviewed at Xceligent

Interview Details – Hired after 2 meetings. They were more interested and focused on making sure I signed all the paperwork that negated any responsibility if termination were an option. There were not very educational on the benefits process. Had to figure it all out myself.

Negotiation Details – None. They said take it or leave it

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty simple. I was a little nervous because it was something new but I was hired the job right on the spot. Just let them know that you want to stay with a growing company.

Interview Question – Difficulties   Answer Question

Comp Research Interview

Comp Research

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xceligent in February 2014.

Interview Details – Easy process. Sent over interview package via email.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Tenant Research Interview

Tenant Research

I applied online and interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview Details – We took a minute typing test to see how fast we typed. Then an HR rep asked why we wanted to work for Xceligent, then went over our responses that we sent her from our e-mail correspondence before the interview. She explained our job position and what training would consist of, as well as the usual HR stuff.

Interview Question – I didn't really have any difficult questions to answer.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst
Sedalia, MO

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Xceligent in August 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted 3 paper applications and after about 3 months I had an interview. Interview was about 10 min with the CEO's wife. They wanted to see how fast you can type and that is about all. Interview went rather well except I didn't fully know what the job was about even after I was hired.

Interview Question – There were no questions besides "How are you?" and "Are you familiar with the internet?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on pay.

Sedalia, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xceligent in August 2011.

Interview Details – Just answered some questions and typed an email so they could check my typing speed. They don't do background checks, so unless you're a total idiot you will get the job. But even after you get hired, if you don't pass the training test they will fire you. You're just a butt in a chair.

Interview Question – There was nothing. This was like a McDonalds interview, they just want people to do data entry, that is it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing, you get 9.00 an hour. Unless you work in the city, then you get 11.00

Sedalia, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Xceligent in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applying was very weird. I walked in and there was a little older lady sitting at the front desk. She was not very communicative and seemed more interested in talking to the employees then assisting whomever had walked in the door. I filled out my application and left in a relatively short period of time.
Over the course of three months, I received a call for an interview and two reschedules. Finally upon the date of my interview I showed up only to discover the person I was to interview with was not there yet. I had to wait.
I noticed the people in the office. There was a decisive lack of dress with sweat pants and flip flops being par for the course. There was also a lot of walking around and talking. Two girls managed to get into a heated disagreement in front of me and when my interviewer arrived, she had to first have a discussion with these two girls. Overall, my interview wait time was almost an hour while the interview in of itself was only about ten minutes.
I was asked to take a timed typing test. At the end, it was a matter of good communication with the interviewer that enabled me to start in a few weeks, not my abilities or work history.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult or unexpected. If I would have to choose something, I suppose it would be the typing test just because I use a standard wrist support and keyboards are suited for the individual user. Also, they used a old laptop so my end time was ten wpm slower than standard for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was a standard job.

Market Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xceligent.

Interview Details – Applicants must submit their resume online. You then receive a phone call and a questionnaire via email that you must submit prior to getting an interview. A face-to-face interview is then performed. I was barely asked any questions at all. Manager read all of my answers back to me from my questionnaire and asked one or two additional questions. I had to located and show my ability to navigate a website, followed by a typing test. Interview barely lasted 10 minutes and I knew in a week whether or not I had the position.

Lees Summit, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Xceligent in July 2012.

Interview Details – They make you do a pre-interview questionnaire, after that you basically have to be personable and able to answer questions about your pre-interview questionnaire. I was hired on the spot. They also make you do a typing test, they you have to find information they are looking for on a few websites.

Interview Question – There really wasn't anything difficult. Just be personable, the people who work here range from 20 year old to 60 year old ladies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, you make $11/hr being a tenant researcher or you don't get the job.

Worked for Xceligent? Contribute to the Community!