Xcenda Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Xcenda in April 2010.

Initially contacted through HR. Participated in a screening, two telephone interviews, and a series of 5 or 6 in-person interviews on site. I was asked to prepare and deliver a presentation to a group of 4-5 employees. I was told that my presentation could be on any topic and that content wasn't important. Company seemed confused as to what their needs were at the time. After following up with the hiring manager several times, I was final told by another employee that I wasn't being offered the position. Ultimately, I was told that the content of my presentation wasn't strong enough and that was the reason I wasn't offered the position. Six months after my interview, I received an email saying that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you are offered the position, in what area do you think you will need the most training?   Answer Question

Field Reimbursement Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xcenda in November 2010.

Very quick without a great deal of discussion. There were several key factors that were not disclosed in the interview process and that information was critical to being happy with the position,.

Interview Questions
    • How do you bill for an unlisted drug code?   View Answer
    Negotiate a higher salary and benefits like time off immediately. They do, however, do not keep job offer promises.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xcenda

Worked for Xcenda? Contribute to the Community!