Xerimis Interview Questions

5.0

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerimis (Moorestown, NJ).

Interview

Asked a lot of difficult and odd questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Xerimis (Moorestown, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

I showed up ten minutes early to my interview. Waited close to an hour for the interviewer to see me.
    I finally see her, the entire interview took, over two hours. The questions were unprofessional, and repeatitive. The interviewer seemed more adept to hearing about my experience working retail than in the medical field. I was then given a position, which was later, taken away, I played phone tag for close to three months with false promises of employment.
    The interviewer seemed to only be interviewing me for the sake of killing time. The interviewer barely described the company, bordered on talking down about the company, and generally seemed like she didn't want to be there. The entire process with dealing with Xerimis took over 4 months. The interview took over three hours. An interview, discussing nothing.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer spent close to 45 minutes discussing my teenage job at a retail store.   1 Answer

I was given the position, numerous times, was told to put my two weeks in to my current job, I did....I was then told the chose someone else, the only way I was told that was through an email.