Xerox Account Manager for An Authorized Xerox Sales Agent Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Account Manager for An Authorized Xerox Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online. Was then contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. A couple weeks later an interview was scheduled with with the local owner/sales agent. A couple days later I was asked to do a ride along with a Sr. Account Manager to see what a "day in the life" was like. Was offered the position a couple days after that and at the beginning of the month, started a month long training program.

Interview Questions

• How technical are you? And are you comfortable selling technology?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was originally offered a position that was straight commission. Negotiated a base salary + lower commission with option to change to straight commission after six months. This enabled me a guaranteed income stream while building my sales funnel.