Xerox Audio Visual Solutions

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Commercial Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Xerox Audio Visual Solutions.

Interview Details – The process for interviews and onboarding was very uninformative. I was left to "learn on the job" as there was no structured process of fully training new employees on the workflow of the sales business processes. In their defense, the executive team is all new - other than our VP of Services - since I was hired so this could have changed drastically

Interview Question – Most unexpected- What territory do you think would be the best fit for you to pursue (sales position).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a longer guaranteed compensation ramp but if you think you can get a better overall comp than their initial offer or "standard rates" you are wasting your time interviewing with them.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Xerox Audio Visual Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox Audio Visual Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Xerox Audio Visual Solutions employees and interview candidates.