Xerox

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Federal Way, WA

I applied online and interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – Took forever. I was int here for a little over 4 hours.

Interview Question – They are all common questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There weren't any negotiations. They told you what you get and that's it. Take it or leave it attitude.

Federal Way, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online through the Xerox website. After I applied, I had to take multiple tests. After completing all of my tests I was contacted by Xerox recruiter. She let my know my test scores were great and set up an in-person interview. My interview consisted of one person. She asked my what my strengths and weakness were and why she should hire me.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question in the interview was:
What difficult challenge have you overcome in life? How did you overcome it?
  Answer Question

Kent, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in December 2012.

Interview Details – Had initial phone screening and there was a skills test which I was selected for a face to face interview. Hiring process was quick and only took about 2 weeks be prepared for a background check and drug test.

Interview Question – Availability is key, make sure you have open availability for all operational business hours   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Olympia, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in January 2013.

Interview Details – After appying on line received phone message to call back. Message was hard to understand because of thick accent. Called back and spoke with the very tired and stressed gentleman with an accent which I found hard to understand - again. He presented info on job hours and training period. Asked if those would work for me and I said yes. He asked me in for interview. I asked him how much the position paid as I had put wage expected at $18/hr. as no salary was posted on listing. The job during training paid $9/hr - not even minimum wage here in Washington; after training it could go as high as $13.50.

Rediculous! It sure doesn't seem like Xerox cares about its customers or professional standing if they are expecting to hire professional problem-solvers at poverty wages.

Wake up, Xerox. Stupid business model to advantage the poor economy and fill positions with warm bodies that will just turn over and then you will have the expense to recruit and train all over again. Meanwhile customers suffer with improperly trained support and ultimately the brand will go down the tubes. Maybe with Xerox it already has.

Interview Question – Will you work for poverty wages?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Xerox in October 2011.

Interview Details – Just go to church with the coordinator and be of her specific type of employee and you are hired. There is alot of incompetent questions presented and you can tell the person doing the interviewing is bored and really not interested in you at all, unless you fit her specific profile which I did not.

Interview Question – None, just stupid questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – what negotiation, they offered and I accepted.

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox in December 2012.

Interview Details – Overall it was an easy exciting process.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xerox

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Xerox Videos

Xerox – Why Work for Us?

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer service and success as you are. In fact, this passion is at the heart of what we do… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox Customer Care Representative interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees and interview candidates.