Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.7

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Applied online, and got a call a few days after scheduling an interview. Interview was simple. Everyone was professional and nice. Finished most of the initial paperwork right there, then finished with the packet they sent me over e-mail. No unexpected questions. Seems like they have difficulty retaining employees, since there are incentives to get other people hired to the positions, which would explain the ease of the process.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest situation you encountered at a previous job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very skills based assessments. They have average turnover for a customer service call center. Benefits after 90 days. Includes paid holidays, overtime and a cafeteria for the day shift. Paid breaks and 30 minute unpaid lunch.

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

Sat in a dirty waiting room and taken to dirty office for interview. Not what I expected for a company like Xerox. I had a resume and it was not needed only need to pass drug test and back ground check. Was hired on the spot and was made promises and took job because of Xerox name and wanted a way into the company. Very unprofessional process.

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

Hiring done by Collabara, it took sometime to get an interview at least 3 weeks, had to take their testing two times since the first time the representative I was working with magically disappeared. Once I got my interview, it was with 2 other people interview with Manager and Team lead very comfortable interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question if you are a good Customer Service Representative you will be able to answer all questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

There was a somewhat lengthy online application process, the kind that asks you a bunch of vague multiple-choice questions regarding your personality and only allows you to select from two provided answers, oftentimes not having an answer that would actually be relevant. The PCs provided to applicants in the training room are crusty old Dells running what might have been Windows 95 with monitors turned far brighter than necessary and peripherals from the early 90s. Also, the entire application and assessment process is conducted through a very outdated release of Internet Explorer. To say the least, I felt pretty uncomfortable inputing personal data over what is likely a poorly secured network. They could have easily reformatted those drives to run a sparse Linux distro with Firefox or Chromium, and replaced the clunky old mice and keyboards with some fresh small-budget peripherals (think AmazonBasics), but it seems like everything was donated to them by a pre-Millenium elementary school classroom and they couldn't be bothered to optimize anything. First impressions suggest that this tech company is anything but tech-savvy, or perhaps they just care so little about their bottom rung employees that they can't be bothered to offer them up-to-date tools to use in their workplace. Either way, it's bad news.

The people working in the office were pleasant enough, but it was clear very early on that I wouldn't fit in. As soon as the interviewer got a whiff of an independent nature and an unwillingness to be a brain-dead robot, the interview was as good as finished.

Also, the walls are covered with "Xerox" branded inspirational posters. If you have to constantly remind your employees that their job is great in order to keep morale up, it's probably not very good at all. Employees should want to work for your company without you needing to cover their workspace in mind-numbing ["Xerox is so awesome!"] propaganda.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

The people that I met with were extremely nice and considerate, they asked if I wanted something to drink between each interview. I interviewed with 3 different people. The atmosphere was pleasant and quite inviting.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different from the other candidates that we have seen?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Quick concise, and well done. Got in for the interview, it took maybe 20 min. Easy process. Recruiting staff was professional and well equipped. Application process was painfully long, however interview time was easy. Was asked simple questions upon entering interview, filled out some paperwork and documents on the computer. In and out. Simple.

non negotiable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

Process was fine. Not hard, but still need to be competent in CS

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

Simply went in, talked to a recruiter, filled out app in-office, was hired.

Interview Questions
    • They're so desperate for employees due to their high turnover rate, they didn't ask any.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in April 2014.

Email communications and phone interviews if you cant come in for testing and interview. allow you to test from home and Kathy was very helpful in helping me meet my obligations at my current company and worked the application process around my current schedule so that I was able to interview during a break at my current job and test once I got home. a very painless experience and for that alone, I'm happy.

Interview Questions
    I have not accepted just yet. nothing to negotiate