Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox (Cherry Hill, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a Email with an assessment, then a phone interview, two days later came a face to face, and then nothing. The interview individual was great and insured me I would get the job. But after that nothing. The recruiters for this company is plain rude and obnoxious.

Interview Questions

• Mostly past situations in customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox in August 2015.

Interview

When you initially apply you'll do a short phone interview to set up a face to face. Then at the face to face you'll do a computer test & fill out paperwork. Then if you pass the test you'll do an immediate face to face with a recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Castleton, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

There is a three tier process: screening, interview #1 and interview #2. If you make it to the second interview you have the job. By the way all of this happens on the same day. Plan to spend at least 3 hours testing first then the interview process if you pass. Testing consists of two typing test, 1 min and 3 min and two audio test. One is listening skills and the other is multi/tasking. Pretty basic. They make you an offer then sit you at a computer to complete your background and drug screen paperwork. You have 24 hours to comply.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Caremark?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

First, they had me fill out a typical job resume. Next came a few different tests such as a personality assessment and test with questions such as adding the next correct choice for a pattern, etc. After you pass that, a manager will take you into a room and have you do a few simple tasks on a computer such as researching to find where the corporate headquarters of the company is and finding a file in the system. They asked a couple typical questions and then offered a job on the spot. However, the job was a night shift opening that only started out at $9.00/hr.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have that can apply to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day for an interview. When I got to the interview I took an assessment that lasts maybe 30 min. There were some technical and computer questions that were a little tricky. Then, I interview out in a hallway. I was then hired on the spot. I thought I just did so well. But they seemed to hire everyone else there on the spot that came in with me. It have a bad impression. They seem to literally take anyone because the other applicants were completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Pay wasn't as good as another call center that also offered me a position. And they hire everyone. They seemed more about quantity than quality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC).

Interview

first you where require to take an assessment test that was based off listening to recordings of customers calling in and then answer simple questions such as why was the customer upset what state did the customer say the where calling from.what was the last name of the customer. You had to listen to maybe 4 different calls and answer 5 to 7 questions for each then there was a typing test where u had to type 30 wpm

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (New Orleans, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied for the work from home Customer Representative position online. Then took an assessment soon after. The phone interview was within 3 days. I have the virtual face-to-face soon. Overall interview and assessments were extremely easy. Just be yourself and all should be well.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this position? What prompted you to apply?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interview consistent of a tying test, math test, and the face to face with Karen. She was very professional and polite. The application was very easy. I felt very at ease during the whole process. Everyone was vert professional and helpful with answering any questions. Good interview process.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company with my skills, I feel I can offer my knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Bolingbrook, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. The first step was to complete an assessment on the computer, if you did well on the computer then you get an in person interview. The interview took about 15-20 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Xerox? What if your computer went black?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Secaucus, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview comprised of 6 Star Method Questions , Interviewer asked if i had any questions. Name a situation, task, action and process that resulted in a conclusion. Be clear on your responses and proactive in seeking additional information if you are unclear of the question. Give plenty of examples and explanations for your actions