Xerox

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Brief phone questionnaire. If I was still interested in work, if I had any issues with working all shifts, and if I had reliable transportation. If not, would I come in for an assessment test. Several computer based, customer order related questions and a typing test.

Interview Questions
A set base. No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in February 2015.

I applied online and received a phone call and an email. I responded and was asked to complete an assessment. They said I could come in or do it online. I was told to email right away after I finished the assessment. I was called in for am interview the next day. I felt as if it was a very interactive process

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a lot of questions. My favorite was, Name a time where you had to use your skills to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Xerox.

The interviewer sat & lied to my face saying I don't pass the assessment but it's kinda funny the recruiter said I had a excellent score on my test so I called the company & they said u passed these test,so I talked to the manager she gave me an ignorant response saying that well that means were weren't trying to move forward with me...Basically lying to my face.

Interview Questions
    come back to get better test scores but kept telling her I passed

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Xerox.

The interview process was painlessly, easy and a, direct hire. First you have to pass the online computer assessment ; then there was the actual interview. It may have taken an hour for the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your caller calls amd tells you that she has just broken her computer hard drive and she didn't have a back up saved?   View Answer
    There were no negotiation during my process

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

They hire anyone from anywhere due to high turnover. They can't keep people long. I was in a training class of 27 people, 12 made it through training (people just stopped coming in) and by 6 months I was the only person still there.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The hardest part is going through training and testing without having any idea what your shift will be and then every 4 months or so there's another shift bid process and you can lose your hours.   Answer Question
    There is none. This is an entry level job with very little pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Had a great interview experience the interviewer was down to earth asked the appropriate questions and was fired before we got out of training. Simple questions but very relavent they have you go in the room and the interview process was about 15 minutes.

There were none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Applied for the job on Craigslist, heard back within a week and got an interview almost immediately. Was asked why I wanted to work at Xerox and about my experience in customer service. Interview lasted 5 minutes, was offered the job immediately. Very, very easy interview.

No room for negotiation right away. pay starts at $10 and caps at $13. After 6 months you can apply for different positions within the company that probably pay more.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

The hiring process is very easy, they need so my workers that they have a job fair, and just walk you in and let you select a company to work for, you stay all day doing all the employment forms, they get someone from whichever company to speak to you about what to expect with the company, and you have a job on the spot. Really the only thing nice about working at Xerox

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question. Just answer the Question the way you think that they want to hear and as long as it's not to cray or off putting then they will hire \you on the spot,really an extremely easy interview   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase with the job, there are no raises, you work with the pay you started with for your entire duration with the company

Customer Service Representative Interview

For this position you have to be willing to answer situational questions regarding hypothetical customer interactions. You are ranked best with actual examples from previous experience but situational answers help as well. You get asked things such as "when was a time that you had an irate customer and what did you do to turn that situation into a positive experience?" and "if you were given this position and you started at X o'clock, what time would you arrive to work for your shift?"

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest room for improvement   View Answer
    No room for negotiation at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Applied online, and got a call a few days after scheduling an interview. Interview was simple. Everyone was professional and nice. Finished most of the initial paperwork right there, then finished with the packet they sent me over e-mail. No unexpected questions. Seems like they have difficulty retaining employees, since there are incentives to get other people hired to the positions, which would explain the ease of the process.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest situation you encountered at a previous job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question