Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox (Kent, WA).

Interview

Went in and was asked to wait until the recruiter came for me. I then met with her and she set me up on a computer to test my typing skills and some light math questions. The whole thing took about 45 mins on the computer. Then I met with her again and she asked if I would meet with the SBU manager. I waited to meet with them and then went back and talked to the recruiter. I was offered a job on the spot and was emailed paper work I needed to finish. Then was sent to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Can you be part of a team?
    Dose sharing equipment bother you?
    Dose change bother you?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very organized and they got back to me very quickly! Everyone was very nice and professional. The Recruiter knew a lot about the company and the job and explained it all to me in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a positive experience with a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xerox in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy,simple interview. Hardest part is the assessments. As long as you canpass the drug test and backgroundcheck there shouldnt be any reason you wont be and offered a position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was a brief interview with the typical 20 questions. The job posting was on Craigslist and said to just show in interview appropriate clothing. Once the interview was over in took them 20 minutes to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Felt like they ask irrelevant questions, assessment should have answered most of the questions for them, some of the questions had nothing to do with being hired in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if computer screen is black?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Fargo, ND) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy and comforting. No tough questions asked. Overall, they need energetic individuals, so anybody with talent and commitment can go ahead and apply. They will most probably get the job. Best of luck to everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

They had walk in interviews, and so I went on a Monday. I was seen by a recruiter, given the run down of available positions, and was given an assessment in the computer lab. It was logic and mathematics based, with a typing test included. Then I went on to another recruiter who interviewed me in a more in depth fashion. He then sent me up to meet with a hiring manager who then gave me a job-related assessment and then offered me a job. Very easy, but a four hour process.

Interview Questions

• What's one way that you've given exemplary customer service in the past?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you're a good fit for Xerox?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xerox in April 2015.

Interview

Completed an application followed by an extremely lengthy assesment! Recieved a call the following day to come in and interview. I arrived 30 minutes early and was aked to complete and additional qualifying questionnaire designed to basically get u to say u will work when they want as long as they want so that if offered the job theyand u say u cant take the shift they can whip it out! My interviewer was 45 minutes late and unprofessional! The interview was conducted in a hallway! I was offered the job at the but could not take it due to scheduling conflicts!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox (Federal Way, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Job is described to you and they ask the same questions that are on the application so the interview seems pointless in my opinion. They seem to think that this job is the job of all jobs.

Interview Questions

• If I have open availability because they ask that you arrange your life around work hours.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Federal Way, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, it would've been my third time. You can do the assessment at home or at your potential interview. I pass the assessment and it would get a call that day or a few days after. However, they always look for people to work evening to night shifts.

Interview Questions

• Describe great customer service   1 Answer