Xerox

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in October 2011.

It was pretty easy, they just needed people to hire since everyone quits. They tried a retention bonus to keep people at the company, but they are still quitting.

None

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Xerox in March 2010.

My interviews at Xerox consisted of 6 hours of interviews, each interview lasted 1 hour and was conducted by two interviewers at a time. The interviewers were constantly asking questions and did not allow me any time to ask any questions. All of the questions were behavioral questions. The hiring manager discussed the position, but overstated the growth opportunity dramatically!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was an engineering question that was incorrectly asked which made it difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    I had negotiated for more vacation, but the offer letter did not state anything about vacation. When questioned about this, the HR person stated there was another offer letter that was supposed to be sent, but since I had signed the "standard" letter, they only gave me the "standard" vacation. I had to complain to get the negotiated vacation. I never did receive a second offer letter. Ethical?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in March 2009.

Applied online. I spoke with a few senior managers in the group and took a skill test, not that challenging . Overall a very good experience with a great company. I decided to take another job, but a great experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in May 2007.

Through an alumni contact was refered for position. Set up an interview which consisted of 3 1-on-1's and was then offered position a week or so later

Interview Questions
    • It says on your resume that you know the computer language Forth, tell what does DUP SWAP DROP do?   View Answer
    They made a fair offer up front that was above market average and in low cost of living region

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in January 2007.

Face to face interview, recollection of relevant experiences, transferrability of past experiences to requisites of job duties

Interview Questions
    • How would you grow revenue given the current product portfolio and strategic direction?   View Answer
    • How would you go about determining where to cut costs?   View Answer

limited future mobility, lack of significant near-term responsibilities