Xerox Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 managers and received an offer to start within 30 of leaving the facility. One manager was friendly...the other did not speak at all. Interview lasted all of 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position they had open. The first round of interviews was with a panel of three people. I believe one of the people I interviewed with was the boss of the position I was applying for, and the other two were co-workers. The questions they asked were scenario-based in the HR field, like "What would you do if a manager called to inform you a worker was hurt while on the job". I found it to feel a little unorganized. The interview started late on there account, and nobody took notes during the duration. The second round of interviews were two 1-on-1 conversations with a vice president and another individual whom I was not told who they were. They were both very unstructured, and more a conversational setting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was made an offer, and countered on my offer for more money, to which I had to provide W-2s.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox in July 2007.

Interview

Initially went to the home site. After a few days, I was contacted by a member of HR to set up a date for a phone interview. A few days later I had the phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Nothing special just your typical questions: How did you hear about us, why do you want to work for us, what previous experience will help you succeed in this position if selected. Shortly after the interviewer asked all the questions, I was invited to visit the HQ office in NY. I flew to the office and met with members of the group.

Interview Questions

• What aspect of HR do you feel needs to be in place for any large organization to succeed?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in October 2009.

Interview

Very long experience. Asked several questions and very lengthy session.