Xerox

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – Hiring recruiter called, didnt email me, to tell me he was passing my resume onto the hiring manager, then called again when the hiring manager wanted to set up a phone interview. Got on the phone with my future boss and he surprised me by having 3 other team members with him. The interview was very informal with them asking about my background and behavioral questions. We laughed a bit and it was a great overall experience.

Interview Question – What goals do you want for this internship?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in April 2008.

Interview Details – one hr interview on phone. not much technical. questions about my research experience.

Interview Question – lab skills   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Xerox in April 2010.

Interview Details – My interviewer talked most of the time. Not really asking questions. I lost track listening at times . Pretty unimpressive.

Interview Questions

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!