Xerox

282 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Xerox in January 2013.

Interview Details – Computer testing, interview, drug testing.

Interview Question – None that I experienced. I came with over 20 years of customer experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Interviewing run like cattle call. No negotiating on pay. Paid $10 per hour for training and first 90 days on floor. Then pay is minimum wage. The most an agent can be paid is $.23 per minute and is based on variables that are almost unattainable. Customer surveys do adversely impact pay. Customer may be satisfied with agent but are unsatisfied with company and if they give a fail for the company it actually lowers agents pay. (I took job because unemployment was running out and needed work.)

Senior Service Delivery Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Xerox in January 2014.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews followed up by an in person interview with client executive and another Service Delivery Manager. Final interview with a meeting with their client's CIO and CTO

Reason for Declining – I received a counter offer from my company that I could not refuse

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Wilsonville, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Xerox in August 2010.

Interview Details – The Xerox interview process is best described as a marathon. They will ask you questions ranging from soft skills (assessing how you will interact with others) to full on engineering problems. Interviews are one on one and last about 30-60 minutes each. Each interviewer has an area that they are assessing. There was a nice dinner after the interviews. All interactions are professional and fairly congenial. HR was responsive to getting me to and from the interview as well as following up with an offer after the interviews were done.

Interview Question – What is the part, what does it do, and what can be done to make it better? What are the design flaws?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was some room for negotiation, but only by a few thousand dollars.

Systems Development Senior Specialist Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two interviews over the phone. Alot of technical questions.

Interview Question – Detailed OSI model questions. But i think that was just because of the interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good, But i was under qualified so they got me at a good price. Paid for it ever since.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Xerox in April 2014.

Interview Details – Email communications and phone interviews if you cant come in for testing and interview. allow you to test from home and Kathy was very helpful in helping me meet my obligations at my current company and worked the application process around my current schedule so that I was able to interview during a break at my current job and test once I got home. a very painless experience and for that alone, I'm happy.

Interview Question – So, did you receive other offers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I have not accepted just yet. nothing to negotiate

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox in September 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview on a conference bridge. Straight forward questions on relevant experience and background. A few tactical questions on ability to perform role. Limited questions on career aspirations. Be prepared for questions on services experiences, willingness to relocate, travel, and continue education.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Client Asset Manager Interview

Webster, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in November 2013.

Interview Details – Simple 20 minute interview. Manager asked basic questions about previous experience. Very laid back. Manager explained the position more than asking questions about my past work experience. Be able to explain past customer service roles thoroughly and explain how your customer service experience can help in this role.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Webster, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – Hired 26 years ago from contract to hire. No interview process

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

Customer Care Representative Interview

Federal Way, WA

I applied online and interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – Took forever. I was int here for a little over 4 hours.

Interview Question – They are all common questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There weren't any negotiations. They told you what you get and that's it. Take it or leave it attitude.

Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online 1 week later I received an e-mail from a recruiter to submit a questionnaire. A few days after I submitted the questionnaire I was invited for a face-to-face interview. I thought the interview went well, although while waiting in the lobby I witnessed some of the most unprofessional activity. I was promised that I would hear back from the recruiter very soon. Two weeks later and still nothing.

Interview Question – Name three weaknesses   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xerox

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Xerox Videos

Xerox – Why Work for Us?

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer service and success as you are. In fact, this passion is at the heart of what we do… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox interview questions and advice. All 282 interview reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees and interview candidates.