Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.5

Retention Specialist Interview

You walk in fill out an application there online, pass the proveit2.com customer service assessment tests... Once you pass with 60% or more, and a minimum of 30 WPM or more you will be scheduled for a 1st interview. if that goes well, you will be scheduled for your 2nd interview. If that goes well you will be offered the position.

Interview Questions
    10 base pay + incentives and bonuses.

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Xerox.

I got a mail saying that I was selected for an interview and inquired regarding my availability The interview occurred and the hiring manager explained to me about the position and asked me highlight the key points from my resume. Finally, he asked me about my VISA STATUS (I was on a F-1 student visa and required sponsorship for H-1B). The interview was normal and was conversational. Even though I did not get the position, it was a good interview experience for me.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

My interview lasted about 20 minutes. After that I did a second interview with the customer. The recruiter and Xerox manager were very nice and helpful. I interviewed yesterday and received an offer today!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Applied online, and got a call a few days after scheduling an interview. Interview was simple. Everyone was professional and nice. Finished most of the initial paperwork right there, then finished with the packet they sent me over e-mail. No unexpected questions. Seems like they have difficulty retaining employees, since there are incentives to get other people hired to the positions, which would explain the ease of the process.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest situation you encountered at a previous job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

There are 2 current processes with applying for their call center positions. Online and sometimes during large hiring they allow walk ins.
    There are some general computer tests they have you take to make sure you understand the world of customer service (pretty easy) and then they have you take an audio test where you listen to scenarios and answer questions based upon what you heard (take notes and write small)
    Lastly they have you take a 1 and 3 minute typing test. They are looking for around 30-35wpm, I averaged 65 so that wasn't too much of a concern.
    If you pass all of those then you move onto the first interview which is mainly them going over your resume and ask a few scenario question (ie how would you handle an upset customer)
    If you seem like a fit after they explain the position then you meet with a supervisor of the account you are in line for.
    That interview is pretty much the same as the first however they have more info on the account you would be working with so ask questions.
    If both interviewers give you the thumbs up you get offered the job on the spot and setup for a drug and background test.

Interview Questions
    • none, they were pretty standard scenario questions.   View Answer
    flat rate take it or leave it. there is possibilities for added hourly rate if you make your goals

Major Accounts Manager Interview

Want someone is aggressive, tenacious, winner, personable, tech savy, positive. Also, someone who can deliver constant results without micro management. Be aggressive in phone calls, interviews, thank you letters, and emails.

Data Entry/Transactoin Processor Interview

I applied online and the whole process took about 2-3 weeks. If you get through the initial screenings then you are invited to take a typing test so that they can verify your typing skills the test itself wasn't difficult. Upon successful completion you are invited to an interview with a hiring manager where you get to discuss how you are paid and what the job entails. The overall process wasnt that difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions, asked things like what were your strengths, what prior experience did you have etc...   Answer Question

Eligibility Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in September 2014.

I had an interview with 2 people on a wednesday. I was called back and told i was chosen for the job the following monday. Then i filled out my paper work and was given a start date.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty standard as far as interviews go.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very skills based assessments. They have average turnover for a customer service call center. Benefits after 90 days. Includes paid holidays, overtime and a cafeteria for the day shift. Paid breaks and 30 minute unpaid lunch.

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Very straight forward "Tell me about your self?" and tell me about your accomplishments?"
    The hiring manager had a lack of technical knowledge, marketing knowledge and product knowledge. Lacked a clear vision of the short term and long term objectives for the division of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Ther were no difficult questions. The manager did have a lack of technical and market knowledge and this made the interview difficult.   Answer Question