Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.4

Call Center for Sprint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Portland, OR).

Interview

The interview was brief and easy. However, the room was cramped and cluttered. I should have know to expect same conditions in entire building. Several people seemed to be covering more job positions than they knew how to - and the person doing the drug test did not know what she was doing, then tried to blame the person (there were two of us in office at time) for not doing it properly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, very informal. I was well over qualified for the position and was asked by the interviewer what I was doing there. I was in dire need of a job and some type of income at the time. I interviewed in person and received an offer the same day.

Tier I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

You interview with three people scheduled over three days the last two done on webcam. The people were very friendly. Wasn't much trouble at all with the meeting software they want you to use.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect of me as your manager?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was fine. Basic questions and a quick response to my app. Interview was with one of the sups and she was nice and easy to talk to. Started with a short interview with a recruiter first tho. And there was drug test done at a facility down the street.

Operations Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

I was contacted by phone within two weeks of applying online. After about 30 minutes of basic questions about job history, I was told I would be contacted again to have an interview with the hiring manager. Did not get contacted again except an e-mail saying the job was filled. Two days later I got another call, from a different person, wanting to do the same 30 minute screening interview I had already done. I gave my availability for this interview, and heard nothing back for two weeks. Then I get an e-mail apologizing for the delay because the recruiter was on vacation, and again am asked for availability. I once again give my availability and again don't get the promised phone call. Very unprofessional process, and totally disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Basic work history questions   1 Answer

Data Transaction Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Memphis, TN).

Interview

fast, testing, i started thought an contract to hire company took typing test, math test, and go thought drug screening once your hire go though a training for about 3 weeks

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

First, they had me fill out a typical job resume. Next came a few different tests such as a personality assessment and test with questions such as adding the next correct choice for a pattern, etc. After you pass that, a manager will take you into a room and have you do a few simple tasks on a computer such as researching to find where the corporate headquarters of the company is and finding a file in the system. They asked a couple typical questions and then offered a job on the spot. However, the job was a night shift opening that only started out at $9.00/hr.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have that can apply to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox (Cherry Hill, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a Email with an assessment, then a phone interview, two days later came a face to face, and then nothing. The interview individual was great and insured me I would get the job. But after that nothing. The recruiters for this company is plain rude and obnoxious.

Interview Questions

• Mostly past situations in customer service   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox in August 2015.

Interview

When you initially apply you'll do a short phone interview to set up a face to face. Then at the face to face you'll do a computer test & fill out paperwork. Then if you pass the test you'll do an immediate face to face with a recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Castleton, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

There is a three tier process: screening, interview #1 and interview #2. If you make it to the second interview you have the job. By the way all of this happens on the same day. Plan to spend at least 3 hours testing first then the interview process if you pass. Testing consists of two typing test, 1 min and 3 min and two audio test. One is listening skills and the other is multi/tasking. Pretty basic. They make you an offer then sit you at a computer to complete your background and drug screen paperwork. You have 24 hours to comply.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Caremark?   1 Answer