Xerox

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Brief phone questionnaire. If I was still interested in work, if I had any issues with working all shifts, and if I had reliable transportation. If not, would I come in for an assessment test. Several computer based, customer order related questions and a typing test.

Interview Questions
    A set base. No negotiations.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Xerox.

Standard interview process, First interview was with the Mid and Senior level management it was a panel round robin format. lasted about one hour. Second interview was with executive level manager more informal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in February 2015.

I applied online and received a phone call and an email. I responded and was asked to complete an assessment. They said I could come in or do it online. I was told to email right away after I finished the assessment. I was called in for am interview the next day. I felt as if it was a very interactive process

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a lot of questions. My favorite was, Name a time where you had to use your skills to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?   View Answer

Healthcare Supervisor, Single Streamlined Applications (SSA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in February 2015.

I applied online, within a few days I received an email from HR for interviewed. I was schedule to meet with a preventative when I got to the location it was job fair along with an assessment. I was told that the position that I was applying for they were not doing interviews that day and that I would get a call within a few days to come into the corporate office. I received the call a few days later and was asked to come in for the interview. My interview went well. The interview was a series of behavioral type questions totaling eight pages long.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. You get the offer letter and there is no room to negotiate,

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Xerox.

The interviewer sat & lied to my face saying I don't pass the assessment but it's kinda funny the recruiter said I had a excellent score on my test so I called the company & they said u passed these test,so I talked to the manager she gave me an ignorant response saying that well that means were weren't trying to move forward with me...Basically lying to my face.

Interview Questions
    come back to get better test scores but kept telling her I passed

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Xerox.

The interview process was painlessly, easy and a, direct hire. First you have to pass the online computer assessment ; then there was the actual interview. It may have taken an hour for the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your caller calls amd tells you that she has just broken her computer hard drive and she didn't have a back up saved?   View Answer
    There were no negotiation during my process

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Contacted company through craigslist and had phone interview then submitted written test then called in for interview at office. Interviewers were very nice and casual emphasizing the customer service aspect of the job in addition to the technical proficiencies required. Was informed of offer a few days later and accepted

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

behavioral questions, background check, drug screening. Rules within the workplace. 2 week training, 1 week with mentor.presentation of previous references. ------- ------ ------ ------ ------- ---- ----- ------- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ----- ------

Transaction Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox.

One phone interview with very knowledgeable recruiter. One interview with direct supervisor, who didn't really seem to know what questions to ask. One interview with four employees this position directly supervises...that was the most interesting and helped to judge if I was really interested in job. All interviews took 30-45 minutes each. Turn-around time was super quick...all done in a week.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any one question that was difficult or unexpected. They all seemed to be cookie cutter questions.   Answer Question
    A lot of phone calls between me and recruiter. The original offer and final accepted offer were quite far apart....so ask for more!

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Xerox in January 2015.

While doing my over the phone Interview the hiring manager was very rude and uptight. She claimed I was unreliable since " I applied a year before and never gave them a call back." I assured her she must be mistaken I remember applying but I never recieved an offer. She said I was a liar then denied my application and hung up on me.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current employer?   View Answer