Xerox Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Xerox in April 2013.

Applied online or at Xerox office and interviewed in person. Application consisted of 3 parts: 1) Multiple choice, 2) personality test, and 3) mock call test. If you didn't pass the tests, you must ask interviewer why and get it out of them, otherwise, you won't know why you failed or was not offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • Can I be available any time Monday through Sunday and the will I agree to be paid $9 per hour?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very skills based assessments. They have average turnover for a customer service call center. Benefits after 90 days. Includes paid holidays, overtime and a cafeteria for the day shift. Paid breaks and 30 minute unpaid lunch.

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Very straight forward "Tell me about your self?" and tell me about your accomplishments?"
    The hiring manager had a lack of technical knowledge, marketing knowledge and product knowledge. Lacked a clear vision of the short term and long term objectives for the division of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Ther were no difficult questions. The manager did have a lack of technical and market knowledge and this made the interview difficult.   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

The first interview was a phone interview and from the questions that were asked it was to get a better idea of if I was really interested in the position. The second interview was a face to face the hiring manager asked questions to get a better understanding of what I knew and what kind of schooling that I had. The other questions that were asked were geared towards knowledge of the company and the company's work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

Hiring done by Collabara, it took sometime to get an interview at least 3 weeks, had to take their testing two times since the first time the representative I was working with magically disappeared. Once I got my interview, it was with 2 other people interview with Manager and Team lead very comfortable interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question if you are a good Customer Service Representative you will be able to answer all questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox.

Sat in a dirty waiting room and taken to dirty office for interview. Not what I expected for a company like Xerox. I had a resume and it was not needed only need to pass drug test and back ground check. Was hired on the spot and was made promises and took job because of Xerox name and wanted a way into the company. Very unprofessional process.

None

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox.

Met with the VP for the new position being created. The company reached out to me because they needed my expertise in the business to help start a new program.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xerox.

Found job posted at the Xerox site. Submitted resume. Talked with the recruiter first. Then moved on to my manager. Next step was to be interviewed by people this position would support

Interview Questions
    • Questions generally focused on PM style. Also asked about things like types of projects, most difficult project.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate salary or any other terms.

Anonymous Employee  in  Elk Grove, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

The people that I met with were extremely nice and considerate, they asked if I wanted something to drink between each interview. I interviewed with 3 different people. The atmosphere was pleasant and quite inviting.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different from the other candidates that we have seen?   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Xerox.

Several contacts with HR, much confusion internally over process. This process dragged on forever with no clear status during. Towards the end, a bait and switch situation came up where the position discussed was very different from what was offered and ultimately accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Compensation of last employer - do they really expect an answer?   Answer Question
    None

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!