Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox (Kent, WA).

Interview

Went in and was asked to wait until the recruiter came for me. I then met with her and she set me up on a computer to test my typing skills and some light math questions. The whole thing took about 45 mins on the computer. Then I met with her again and she asked if I would meet with the SBU manager. I waited to meet with them and then went back and talked to the recruiter. I was offered a job on the spot and was emailed paper work I needed to finish. Then was sent to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Can you be part of a team?
      Dose sharing equipment bother you?
      Dose change bother you?

Answer Question

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox (West Lafayette, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

So I applied through All-Star at their West Lafayette, IN location. To make this short winded as possible I do not understand this company. I applied with an exceptional resume of both customer service and call center experience of several years. I was contacted by phone in less than 24 hours after I applied. Makes sense, on paper I should look like a strong candidate for this position. I had a short phone screen with the front desk receptionist. Obviously went well and was scheduled to come in the next day for an interview with an All-Star hiring manager. Before I went to the interview I had to take an assessment test by email and phone survey. Fairly standard questions for a call center. I took a typing test as well scoring well over 50 WPM. I arrived dressed extremely professional and well-groomed. With almost 20 years of personal computing and Microsoft Office experience, a strong and confident outgoing personality, a very positive and professional attitude I was told I look like a strong candidate to move forward with a follow-up with two Xerox supervisors. This came as no surprise to me as I feel as though I would be a great fit for this position. The very next day I arrived 30 minutes early to show punctuality and courtesy for the follow-up. After waiting very shortly I had the group interview with the Xerox supervisors. I feel as though I demonstrated an extreme capacity to perform under pressure, follow procedure and remain an exceptional customer service candidate. The interview I feel went well, they were pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in my capacity to perform and I felt very confident coming out of the interview. I seemed to look good enough to take a follow-up computer test to demonstrate my computer knowledge in a low capacity. I was given ten minutes to perform a list of tasks. I had this done in two minutes flat and waited 5 minutes to be escorted right out of the building being told we'll call you if we need you. I figured ok maybe they cannot extend the offer until they know when the training starts so they'll email or call when they are ready to hire me. The very next morning I received a very generic email about how they are not going with me at this time based on the assessment, phone survey, and my resume and experience. I've never had an interview in my entire life that I thought I nailed perfectly that I did not get. I'm still scratching my head over this. I actually emailed back to see if there was maybe a specific reason...maybe my hair wasn't combed to the right instead of the left and this is a right comb-over only facility? I literally cannot even fathom what the real reason for my rejection could even be. I do not have any criminal history and nothing on my resume is incorrect or misrepresented.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time in which you had to break or bend a rule at a previous job or at school to get your job done?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very organized and they got back to me very quickly! Everyone was very nice and professional. The Recruiter knew a lot about the company and the job and explained it all to me in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a positive experience with a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xerox in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy,simple interview. Hardest part is the assessments. As long as you canpass the drug test and backgroundcheck there shouldnt be any reason you wont be and offered a position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was a brief interview with the typical 20 questions. The job posting was on Craigslist and said to just show in interview appropriate clothing. Once the interview was over in took them 20 minutes to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Interview

Felt like they ask irrelevant questions, assessment should have answered most of the questions for them, some of the questions had nothing to do with being hired in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if computer screen is black?   1 Answer

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Dallas, TX).

Interview

1:1 meetings went well but had strange interviews with peers and coworkers. Process was fairly straightforward and swift and about a week wait for the background check. Building looked antiquated. No perks in the building in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Interested in cloud sales experience   1 Answer

Interview

I was contacted in regards to an online application placed on their career page. I was contacted by a recruiter in which immediately asked for when I graduated from high school and college.
    Immediately, being offended responded " I understand you wanting to screen applicants for their educational history. I did in fact receive my college degrees <multiple>, and my h.s. diploma. All of which are verifiable. I would hate to have you answer illegal questions like such that could otherwise denote my age." Therefore, I resent my resume.
    The interview didn't continue.

Technical Helpdesk Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Celebration, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox (Celebration, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was extremely friendly and professional. There was no phone interview, just an email with some basic question of my technical background. After that there was a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face was messy. The manager didn't care at all about the interview and even was on his phone while interviewing me. He was so checked out because Xerox is being bought out so he told me that maybe a month of me working, I could get laid off. Oh and he told me the pay I was offered was going to be less.

Document Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xerox (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Fairly standard 2-person interview. Many questions were redundant, and not really applicable to what I expected of the position. My main issue was with the overall position description not syncing with the actual position I was interviewing for. The job was presented as a Project Management role, and upon interviewing I discovered it was more of an outside sales position.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our services to a potential client that we have messed up a project for in the past?   Answer Question