Xerox

319 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – Found job posted at the Xerox site. Submitted resume. Talked with the recruiter first. Then moved on to my manager. Next step was to be interviewed by people this position would support

Interview Question – Questions generally focused on PM style. Also asked about things like types of projects, most difficult project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate salary or any other terms.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Service Delivery Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – Several contacts with HR, much confusion internally over process. This process dragged on forever with no clear status during. Towards the end, a bait and switch situation came up where the position discussed was very different from what was offered and ultimately accepted.

Interview Question – Compensation of last employer - do they really expect an answer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Elk Grove, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

Interview Details – The people that I met with were extremely nice and considerate, they asked if I wanted something to drink between each interview. I interviewed with 3 different people. The atmosphere was pleasant and quite inviting.

Interview Question – What makes you different from the other candidates that we have seen?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Claims Specialist Interview

Claims Specialist
Anchorage, AK

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – I was given a one on one interview with the team manager and her second after an online application. A few days later, I received an emailed job offer. Two weeks later, I was working.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was, do I expect to grow with the company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not allowed to negotiate.

Marketing Designer Interview

Marketing Designer
Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 11 months - interviewed at Xerox in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was originally contacted by a recruiter. The process took a total of about 2 weeks. Interviewed with 1- 2 managers at the same time. 2nd interview maybe required if their interested. Just do as much homework as you can on company before interview and be prepared to answer any questions they may have.

Interview Question – What is something that I can do for the company to gain revenue quickly.   Answer Question

Client Customer Special Ist Interview

Client Customer Special Ist
Rosemont, IL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

Interview Details – Bad interview. Had interview two weeks ago at Rosemont IL and this company is so unorganized and unprofessional. There turn over rate too high no one been there since Nov. Every one new . They have no evaluation procedures at the moment. They Don't know when training start s. The own management don't even know their own products when I asked them about there products they just laugh ed it off . Piece of advice pay sounds great but stay away from this company if you are looking for stability and an opportunity for advance ment within the company.

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional, Unorganized

Vice President Operations Interview

Vice President Operations

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Xerox in March 2013.

Interview Details – Pleasant experience. Hiring manager was open about challenges. Good chemistry with hiring manager. All my questions were answered and my request to meet further team members was granted.

Interview Question – How will you handle the challenges in this environment? You seem too nice for this environment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in May 2012.

Interview Details – 4 interviews; phone screen, face to face with manager, face to face with sales director and personality test- Very difficult interview- They will ask a lot of unexpected questions that you haven't faced before- be prepared for it.

Interview Question – Why don't you have documentation of your sales results?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Rosemont, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online to their job portal. I received a call within4-5 days of sending in the application. Later I had a telephonic interview with them which lasted 40 minutes. Within a week from that I got an offer.

Interview Question – It was about the team Chicago Bulls   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Yukon, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Xerox in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very comfortable and easy environment. You go into a room with one of the HR managers and they ask you a few questions. They mainly are about customers and situations involving customer and work ethics. Its pretty easy to answer and feels very comfortable.

Interview Question – All Questions fairly easy to answer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They said I was hired after the drug screening.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!