Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.5

Xerox Heath Insurance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was fairly easy had to take a test, then be interviewed really only asked 2 questions the rest of the interview was the two managers telling me about the job.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Xerox.

Interview

easy and good.Interview is based on normal questions.Hiring process is good.I would recommend to choose this company.Work environment is good.Read the basic concepts and logic.PREPARE WELL.
    Good experience and good team

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Interview

The process was handled professionally and quickly. The Hiring Manager was very good to follow through with the pre and post hiring process. The offer was made over the phone and via email with official offer letters.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome difficult situations with customers and what did you do to resolve their concerns?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Xerox.

Interview

2 Interviews both over the phone. One was with a Recruiter. One with the hiring manager. Both were very personable and helpful. The challenges of the job could have been better described but all in all a good experience.

Interview Questions

• In depth analysis of my resume but this is understandable.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minor negotiation needed to match current salary.

User Experience Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Recruited online through university website, scheduled an in-person interview. Lasted approx an hour, structured as follows: company overview, asking me questions, asking him questions. Overall was a positive experience. The only thing that I wasn't expecting was that he asked what I was looking for in an ideal internship experience--had been so prepared for selling myself that didn't think about the fit on their end. Very nice interviewer, hard to read.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through one of your projects in your portfolio. Why did you choose to include it and what did you hope that it would convey about you?   1 Answer

Data Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox (El Paso, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

They email you to set up a time for the interview and a typing test.
    They briefly speak to you about the details of the job, not fully explaining the hours or environment.
    Made it obvious that there was high turnover in the position, and lied about the work hours.
    Was told before the interview ended that the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• Have you lived here your entire life?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Xerox (Federal Way, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, it would've been my third time. You can do the assessment at home or at your potential interview. I pass the assessment and it would get a call that day or a few days after. However, they always look for people to work evening to night shifts.

Interview Questions

• Describe great customer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Brief phone questionnaire. If I was still interested in work, if I had any issues with working all shifts, and if I had reliable transportation. If not, would I come in for an assessment test. Several computer based, customer order related questions and a typing test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A set base. No negotiations.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Standard interview process, First interview was with the Mid and Senior level management it was a panel round robin format. lasted about one hour. Second interview was with executive level manager more informal.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call and an email. I responded and was asked to complete an assessment. They said I could come in or do it online. I was told to email right away after I finished the assessment. I was called in for am interview the next day. I felt as if it was a very interactive process

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of questions. My favorite was, Name a time where you had to use your skills to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?   1 Answer