Xerox

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.5

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Contacted company through craigslist and had phone interview then submitted written test then called in for interview at office. Interviewers were very nice and casual emphasizing the customer service aspect of the job in addition to the technical proficiencies required. Was informed of offer a few days later and accepted

Transaction Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox.

One phone interview with very knowledgeable recruiter. One interview with direct supervisor, who didn't really seem to know what questions to ask. One interview with four employees this position directly supervises...that was the most interesting and helped to judge if I was really interested in job. All interviews took 30-45 minutes each. Turn-around time was super quick...all done in a week.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any one question that was difficult or unexpected. They all seemed to be cookie cutter questions.   Answer Question
    A lot of phone calls between me and recruiter. The original offer and final accepted offer were quite far apart....so ask for more!

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

behavioral questions, background check, drug screening. Rules within the workplace. 2 week training, 1 week with mentor.presentation of previous references. ------- ------ ------ ------ ------- ---- ----- ------- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ----- ------

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Xerox in January 2015.

While doing my over the phone Interview the hiring manager was very rude and uptight. She claimed I was unreliable since " I applied a year before and never gave them a call back." I assured her she must be mistaken I remember applying but I never recieved an offer. She said I was a liar then denied my application and hung up on me.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current employer?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

They hire anyone from anywhere due to high turnover. They can't keep people long. I was in a training class of 27 people, 12 made it through training (people just stopped coming in) and by 6 months I was the only person still there.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The hardest part is going through training and testing without having any idea what your shift will be and then every 4 months or so there's another shift bid process and you can lose your hours.   Answer Question
    There is none. This is an entry level job with very little pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Had a great interview experience the interviewer was down to earth asked the appropriate questions and was fired before we got out of training. Simple questions but very relavent they have you go in the room and the interview process was about 15 minutes.

There were none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Applied for the job on Craigslist, heard back within a week and got an interview almost immediately. Was asked why I wanted to work at Xerox and about my experience in customer service. Interview lasted 5 minutes, was offered the job immediately. Very, very easy interview.

No room for negotiation right away. pay starts at $10 and caps at $13. After 6 months you can apply for different positions within the company that probably pay more.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

The hiring process is very easy, they need so my workers that they have a job fair, and just walk you in and let you select a company to work for, you stay all day doing all the employment forms, they get someone from whichever company to speak to you about what to expect with the company, and you have a job on the spot. Really the only thing nice about working at Xerox

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question. Just answer the Question the way you think that they want to hear and as long as it's not to cray or off putting then they will hire \you on the spot,really an extremely easy interview   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase with the job, there are no raises, you work with the pay you started with for your entire duration with the company

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Xerox.

I work in staffing and recruiting and have more than a decade of experience in interviewing candidates. I have to say I am thoroughly disappointed by the lack of communication and follow up after an in person interview. At least the interviewer could respond to a thank you email? If someone is not selected for the position, have the decency to let them know.
    It would also be valuable to have someone on the team who has been there for more than a year.

Customer Service Representative Interview

For this position you have to be willing to answer situational questions regarding hypothetical customer interactions. You are ranked best with actual examples from previous experience but situational answers help as well. You get asked things such as "when was a time that you had an irate customer and what did you do to turn that situation into a positive experience?" and "if you were given this position and you started at X o'clock, what time would you arrive to work for your shift?"

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest room for improvement   View Answer
    No room for negotiation at all