Xerox

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

For this position you have to be willing to answer situational questions regarding hypothetical customer interactions. You are ranked best with actual examples from previous experience but situational answers help as well. You get asked things such as "when was a time that you had an irate customer and what did you do to turn that situation into a positive experience?" and "if you were given this position and you started at X o'clock, what time would you arrive to work for your shift?"

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest room for improvement   View Answer
    No room for negotiation at all

Consultant Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. The interview was held in a virtual conference and all the team members had a chance to ask questions and answer questions. I was hired shortly after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with unethical behavior in the workplace.   Answer Question

Clerical Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in November 2014.

Interviewed with one person. Did a walk thru, shown what they do in that department. Called back the same day to do a typing/alphanumeric test. Afterwards interviewed with a three person panel.

No negotiation.

Controller Interview

through personal network - got in contact with hiring manager - interviewed with hiring manager, a couple of peers and one level-up - follow-up interview with HR - bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla - bla bla bla bla

Interview Questions
    • this is a very hard place to work at, how would you handle that?   Answer Question
    negotiated bonus % and vacation time

Retention Specialist Interview

You walk in fill out an application there online, pass the proveit2.com customer service assessment tests... Once you pass with 60% or more, and a minimum of 30 WPM or more you will be scheduled for a 1st interview. if that goes well, you will be scheduled for your 2nd interview. If that goes well you will be offered the position.

Interview Questions
    10 base pay + incentives and bonuses.

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Xerox.

I got a mail saying that I was selected for an interview and inquired regarding my availability The interview occurred and the hiring manager explained to me about the position and asked me highlight the key points from my resume. Finally, he asked me about my VISA STATUS (I was on a F-1 student visa and required sponsorship for H-1B). The interview was normal and was conversational. Even though I did not get the position, it was a good interview experience for me.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

My interview lasted about 20 minutes. After that I did a second interview with the customer. The recruiter and Xerox manager were very nice and helpful. I interviewed yesterday and received an offer today!

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

There are 2 current processes with applying for their call center positions. Online and sometimes during large hiring they allow walk ins.
    There are some general computer tests they have you take to make sure you understand the world of customer service (pretty easy) and then they have you take an audio test where you listen to scenarios and answer questions based upon what you heard (take notes and write small)
    Lastly they have you take a 1 and 3 minute typing test. They are looking for around 30-35wpm, I averaged 65 so that wasn't too much of a concern.
    If you pass all of those then you move onto the first interview which is mainly them going over your resume and ask a few scenario question (ie how would you handle an upset customer)
    If you seem like a fit after they explain the position then you meet with a supervisor of the account you are in line for.
    That interview is pretty much the same as the first however they have more info on the account you would be working with so ask questions.
    If both interviewers give you the thumbs up you get offered the job on the spot and setup for a drug and background test.

Interview Questions
    • none, they were pretty standard scenario questions.   View Answer
    flat rate take it or leave it. there is possibilities for added hourly rate if you make your goals

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Applied through their career site and got a phone screening interview. The interview is not so hard. Asked about why I applied for this position; what function I would like to start in the rotational program; walked through my resume; and the most challenging project I have ever done. Over all, it is not so hard.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral question, what was the most challenging project that you have done?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Applied online, and got a call a few days after scheduling an interview. Interview was simple. Everyone was professional and nice. Finished most of the initial paperwork right there, then finished with the packet they sent me over e-mail. No unexpected questions. Seems like they have difficulty retaining employees, since there are incentives to get other people hired to the positions, which would explain the ease of the process.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest situation you encountered at a previous job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question