Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.6

Data Entry/Transactoin Processor Interview

I applied online and the whole process took about 2-3 weeks. If you get through the initial screenings then you are invited to take a typing test so that they can verify your typing skills the test itself wasn't difficult. Upon successful completion you are invited to an interview with a hiring manager where you get to discuss how you are paid and what the job entails. The overall process wasnt that difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions, asked things like what were your strengths, what prior experience did you have etc...   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

Hiring and Interview process was very professional exactly what you would expect for the most part - Too bad the training after the hiring process was laughable. I can't believe how little was put into the training and the lack of training obviously received by the trainers.

Interview Questions
    • None - pretty straightforward questions   View Answer
    No negotiation

Accounting Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Xerox in January 2011.

Very easy going, interviewed for 2 hours with 2 leads and a manager. Very nice and honest. Questions were pretty basic. Focuses on cost cutting and productivity. Once the interview was over they were back with an offer within 2 days. Getting the interview set up took almost 2 weeks, have patience.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a difficult situation you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   View Answer
    Very limited on their salary, but open to extra week of paid vacation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

There was a somewhat lengthy online application process, the kind that asks you a bunch of vague multiple-choice questions regarding your personality and only allows you to select from two provided answers, oftentimes not having an answer that would actually be relevant. The PCs provided to applicants in the training room are crusty old Dells running what might have been Windows 95 with monitors turned far brighter than necessary and peripherals from the early 90s. Also, the entire application and assessment process is conducted through a very outdated release of Internet Explorer. To say the least, I felt pretty uncomfortable inputing personal data over what is likely a poorly secured network. They could have easily reformatted those drives to run a sparse Linux distro with Firefox or Chromium, and replaced the clunky old mice and keyboards with some fresh small-budget peripherals (think AmazonBasics), but it seems like everything was donated to them by a pre-Millenium elementary school classroom and they couldn't be bothered to optimize anything. First impressions suggest that this tech company is anything but tech-savvy, or perhaps they just care so little about their bottom rung employees that they can't be bothered to offer them up-to-date tools to use in their workplace. Either way, it's bad news.

The people working in the office were pleasant enough, but it was clear very early on that I wouldn't fit in. As soon as the interviewer got a whiff of an independent nature and an unwillingness to be a brain-dead robot, the interview was as good as finished.

Also, the walls are covered with "Xerox" branded inspirational posters. If you have to constantly remind your employees that their job is great in order to keep morale up, it's probably not very good at all. Employees should want to work for your company without you needing to cover their workspace in mind-numbing ["Xerox is so awesome!"] propaganda.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   View Answer

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Xerox in April 2013.

Applied online or at Xerox office and interviewed in person. Application consisted of 3 parts: 1) Multiple choice, 2) personality test, and 3) mock call test. If you didn't pass the tests, you must ask interviewer why and get it out of them, otherwise, you won't know why you failed or was not offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • Can I be available any time Monday through Sunday and the will I agree to be paid $9 per hour?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very skills based assessments. They have average turnover for a customer service call center. Benefits after 90 days. Includes paid holidays, overtime and a cafeteria for the day shift. Paid breaks and 30 minute unpaid lunch.

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Very straight forward "Tell me about your self?" and tell me about your accomplishments?"
    The hiring manager had a lack of technical knowledge, marketing knowledge and product knowledge. Lacked a clear vision of the short term and long term objectives for the division of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Ther were no difficult questions. The manager did have a lack of technical and market knowledge and this made the interview difficult.   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

The first interview was a phone interview and from the questions that were asked it was to get a better idea of if I was really interested in the position. The second interview was a face to face the hiring manager asked questions to get a better understanding of what I knew and what kind of schooling that I had. The other questions that were asked were geared towards knowledge of the company and the company's work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

Hiring done by Collabara, it took sometime to get an interview at least 3 weeks, had to take their testing two times since the first time the representative I was working with magically disappeared. Once I got my interview, it was with 2 other people interview with Manager and Team lead very comfortable interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question if you are a good Customer Service Representative you will be able to answer all questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox.

Sat in a dirty waiting room and taken to dirty office for interview. Not what I expected for a company like Xerox. I had a resume and it was not needed only need to pass drug test and back ground check. Was hired on the spot and was made promises and took job because of Xerox name and wanted a way into the company. Very unprofessional process.

None

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!