Xerox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at Xerox

Interview Details – Usually receive email first, interview scheduling discussed, phone conference with a few people, and then in person interview, may offer travel assistance. I'm not sure what hiring process is because I was not hired

Interview Question – when was last time you had dispute with coworker, and how was it resolved   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very easy. Had couple phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Phone interview was very easy and employer asked about resume. Onsite interview was detailed. one on one interview with couple managers. Asked about software development project processes and methodology.

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate the salary.

Customer Service Representative/Account Manager Interview

Customer Service Representative/Account Manager

Interviewed at Xerox

Interview Details – a technical test and sales test, the human resources interview is easy, but the manager interview is more complicated because he asks you about every detail and keep tricking you

Interview Question – the manager interview is difficult   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lacey, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox in August 2010.

Interview Details – Go to the interview and you'll be hired, they don't honestly turn anyone away. Unless you don't have stable transportation. Just make sure to dress fine, pass your drug test, pass a typing test.

Interview Question – They don't really ask much, its a normal interview process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation is available.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox in May 2014.

Interview Details – Within 1 week of filling my application for the Xerox Customer Care Representative position, I received both an email and a voicemail from the recruiter. They wanted to set up a skills assessment to understand what my skills were (wpm, computer skills, how I would respond to certain customers, etc.), which would be followed immediately by an in-person interview. Many of the questions on the skills assessment were concerned with how to communicate and help clients over the phone, since face-to-face interaction is not possible.

The in-person interview was basically a review of my resume. They also asked if I had a red card (which is the proof of the legal right to smoke marijuana in Colorado), if I had any previous convictions, if I thought that it was ever acceptable to be late or not show up to work without advance notification, how many times I had been late to my current job, and how I would respond to an angry customer.

Interview Question – If your minimum time with us is going to be six months, why should we hire you?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in June 2012.

Interview Details – You walk in, sign some papers, there is a typing and comprehensive test, and you're hired pending a drug test. It was really easy and if you're homeless looking for a job- you can get hired here. I'm pretty sure the only reason the won't hire you is if you have a felony record.

Interview Question – None- all of the questions were easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation- they said they start in training at $9 an hour but you can make up to $15-16/hour. That was a lie.

Transaction Supervisor Interview

Transaction Supervisor

I applied through other source and interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a simple process. Nothing out of the norm. I went in during a job fair for a regular position but based on qualification and interview, they wanted to interview me for a Supervisor position. After interview I did not here from them so I called back at least once a week to follow up and after third week I was told to report to work.

Interview Question – Nothing was asked that is not normally asked at an interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple. Always counter offer! Highlight our experience and value.

Print Production Interview

Print Production

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Xerox in January 2010.

Interview Details – I cannot remember but when I went through it everything was good and they are very thorough. They asked the basic questions but needed to know my experience with the equipment that they use.

Negotiation Details – No, I accepted the offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Moosic, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Xerox in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly quick and simple. No difficult questions asked for me to answer. The man who interviewed me seemed knowledgeable about the call center field. After the interview, the man and another woman spoke to one another on the side to decide if they should hire me. After 10 minutes or so, the woman congratulated me on getting the job.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions posed to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Charlotte, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – 1. Telephone screening:- Very general questions
2. Call for a telephonic interview:- Behavioral questions such as strengths and weaknesses
3. Technical round:- Sales related questions, past experience, strategy, Customer experience management.
4. Face to face with hiring manager:- Simple questions some of them overlap with the above.

Interview Question – How would you prioritize meetings if they coincide? 1. meeting to close a deal. 2. Meeting a new prospect 3. Resolving a conflict   Answer Question