Xerox

2.5

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

My interview lasted about 20 minutes. After that I did a second interview with the customer. The recruiter and Xerox manager were very nice and helpful. I interviewed yesterday and received an offer today!

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

There are 2 current processes with applying for their call center positions. Online and sometimes during large hiring they allow walk ins.
    There are some general computer tests they have you take to make sure you understand the world of customer service (pretty easy) and then they have you take an audio test where you listen to scenarios and answer questions based upon what you heard (take notes and write small)
    Lastly they have you take a 1 and 3 minute typing test. They are looking for around 30-35wpm, I averaged 65 so that wasn't too much of a concern.
    If you pass all of those then you move onto the first interview which is mainly them going over your resume and ask a few scenario question (ie how would you handle an upset customer)
    If you seem like a fit after they explain the position then you meet with a supervisor of the account you are in line for.
    That interview is pretty much the same as the first however they have more info on the account you would be working with so ask questions.
    If both interviewers give you the thumbs up you get offered the job on the spot and setup for a drug and background test.

Interview Questions
    • none, they were pretty standard scenario questions.   View Answer
    flat rate take it or leave it. there is possibilities for added hourly rate if you make your goals

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Applied through their career site and got a phone screening interview. The interview is not so hard. Asked about why I applied for this position; what function I would like to start in the rotational program; walked through my resume; and the most challenging project I have ever done. Over all, it is not so hard.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral question, what was the most challenging project that you have done?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Applied online, and got a call a few days after scheduling an interview. Interview was simple. Everyone was professional and nice. Finished most of the initial paperwork right there, then finished with the packet they sent me over e-mail. No unexpected questions. Seems like they have difficulty retaining employees, since there are incentives to get other people hired to the positions, which would explain the ease of the process.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest situation you encountered at a previous job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

A Position In Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in October 2014.

Received an email to arrange interview with hiring manager. Interview was a good experience, a two way conversation with a knowledgeable manager. Met in the manager's office, just the two of us. Easy to talk with, didn't make me feel nervous.

Major Accounts Manager Interview

Want someone is aggressive, tenacious, winner, personable, tech savy, positive. Also, someone who can deliver constant results without micro management. Be aggressive in phone calls, interviews, thank you letters, and emails.

Data Entry/Transactoin Processor Interview

I applied online and the whole process took about 2-3 weeks. If you get through the initial screenings then you are invited to take a typing test so that they can verify your typing skills the test itself wasn't difficult. Upon successful completion you are invited to an interview with a hiring manager where you get to discuss how you are paid and what the job entails. The overall process wasnt that difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions, asked things like what were your strengths, what prior experience did you have etc...   Answer Question

Eligibility Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in September 2014.

I had an interview with 2 people on a wednesday. I was called back and told i was chosen for the job the following monday. Then i filled out my paper work and was given a start date.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty standard as far as interviews go.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in September 2014.

I applied online. Two weeks went by and I received an email, asking me for more information about my skills. I filled out the questionnaire and received a call to arrange an interview the same day. The interview was conducted by two hiring managers. The current employees that were walking around looked and sounded extremely unprofessional! I felt like I was at a downtown bus stop and not in a professional work environment. Even though both managers had a copy of my resume in hand, neither one asked me anything about my previous work history. One of the managers continually interrupted me while I was attempting to answer a question. Both managers made it clear they did not approve of one of my answers to a question they had asked. Also, one of them unnerved me out by staring at a scar on my forearm. On my out, walking past young females with giant earrings, skin tight jeans and low-cut t-shirts, talking loudly about their upcoming weekend plans, I decided no way did I want to be part of this organization.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard, i.e. "tell us about a work environment that was difficult to adjust to" and "why do you want to work here" and "what about this place will make you happy" and "what is something you need to work on".   Answer Question

This was not for me.

Benefits Service Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in September 2014.

Applied online. Received an email notification of pre-screen questions (20) to be completed prior to being considered for an interview. Given 24-48 hours to return it. Then contacted by a recruiter to schedule the interview. Interview itself only took about 30 minutes with two people conducting the interview. They had a standard list of questions. About 5 of them. They were very nice and the interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time you didn't complete a task as assigned and what was the result of that failure?   Answer Question