Xerox Interview Questions

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox.

Met with the VP for the new position being created. The company reached out to me because they needed my expertise in the business to help start a new program.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xerox.

Found job posted at the Xerox site. Submitted resume. Talked with the recruiter first. Then moved on to my manager. Next step was to be interviewed by people this position would support

Interview Questions
    • Questions generally focused on PM style. Also asked about things like types of projects, most difficult project.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate salary or any other terms.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elk Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

The people that I met with were extremely nice and considerate, they asked if I wanted something to drink between each interview. I interviewed with 3 different people. The atmosphere was pleasant and quite inviting.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different from the other candidates that we have seen?   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Xerox.

Several contacts with HR, much confusion internally over process. This process dragged on forever with no clear status during. Towards the end, a bait and switch situation came up where the position discussed was very different from what was offered and ultimately accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Compensation of last employer - do they really expect an answer?   Answer Question
    None

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anchorage, AK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox.

I was given a one on one interview with the team manager and her second after an online application. A few days later, I received an emailed job offer. Two weeks later, I was working.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was, do I expect to grow with the company.   View Answer
    I was not allowed to negotiate.

Marketing Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11 months - interviewed at Xerox in June 2013.

I was originally contacted by a recruiter. The process took a total of about 2 weeks. Interviewed with 1- 2 managers at the same time. 2nd interview maybe required if their interested. Just do as much homework as you can on company before interview and be prepared to answer any questions they may have.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that I can do for the company to gain revenue quickly.   Answer Question

Client Customer Special Ist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

Bad interview. Had interview two weeks ago at Rosemont IL and this company is so unorganized and unprofessional. There turn over rate too high no one been there since Nov. Every one new . They have no evaluation procedures at the moment. They Don't know when training start s. The own management don't even know their own products when I asked them about there products they just laugh ed it off . Piece of advice pay sounds great but stay away from this company if you are looking for stability and an opportunity for advance ment within the company.

Unprofessional, Unorganized

Vice President Operations Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Xerox in March 2013.

Pleasant experience. Hiring manager was open about challenges. Good chemistry with hiring manager. All my questions were answered and my request to meet further team members was granted.

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle the challenges in this environment? You seem too nice for this environment.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in May 2012.

4 interviews; phone screen, face to face with manager, face to face with sales director and personality test- Very difficult interview- They will ask a lot of unexpected questions that you haven't faced before- be prepared for it.

Interview Questions
    • Why don't you have documentation of your sales results?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in May 2014.

I applied online to their job portal. I received a call within4-5 days of sending in the application. Later I had a telephonic interview with them which lasted 40 minutes. Within a week from that I got an offer.

There was none