Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

behavioral questions, background check, drug screening. Rules within the workplace. 2 week training, 1 week with mentor.presentation of previous references. ------- ------ ------ ------ ------- ---- ----- ------- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ----- ------

Transaction Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox.

One phone interview with very knowledgeable recruiter. One interview with direct supervisor, who didn't really seem to know what questions to ask. One interview with four employees this position directly supervises...that was the most interesting and helped to judge if I was really interested in job. All interviews took 30-45 minutes each. Turn-around time was super quick...all done in a week.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any one question that was difficult or unexpected. They all seemed to be cookie cutter questions.   Answer Question
    A lot of phone calls between me and recruiter. The original offer and final accepted offer were quite far apart....so ask for more!

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Xerox in January 2015.

While doing my over the phone Interview the hiring manager was very rude and uptight. She claimed I was unreliable since " I applied a year before and never gave them a call back." I assured her she must be mistaken I remember applying but I never recieved an offer. She said I was a liar then denied my application and hung up on me.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current employer?   View Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in January 2015.

I saw an ad on Craigslist that Xerox was having an open house and you could fill out an application before hand to speed up the process. I did the application and got a call the next day from HR. The lady did a basic pre-screen asking did I have call center experience and open availability. I had both and she scheduled me for an appointment at the open house. I arrived and after checking in I took a typing test and a call center simulation in which you basically take a customers order. Easy stuff. If you didn't pass that section you don't get a face to face interview. After that then I had the face to face. Basic interview questions. I was offered the job I picked my training class and work schedule and I was done.

Transaction Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Warwick, RI
    Anonymous Employee in West Warwick, RI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xerox in January 2015.

First contact was an initial phone screening. Then had to pass a data entry test. Had a 1:1 in person interview. Didn't really ask me any questions, other than why I was leaving my current position. Kept asking me if I had any questions. I had already asked about hours, pay, job duties, how the position became vacant, management style, and how we would be evaluated, but even after all that she still kept asking me if I had any questions. I honestly don't know what more I could've asked about? Was told I'd hear back either way within 1-2 weeks. 3.5 weeks I've heard nothing. Says a lot about a company that they'd treat like that and lie to your face. Lost a lot of respect for what I thought was a good company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in January 2015.

Was a cattle call. 6 hour process. This format is a waste of time.Once I've made a comment about the company, elaboration on the point is just "piling on." People who come to this site don't need repetition.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

They hire anyone from anywhere due to high turnover. They can't keep people long. I was in a training class of 27 people, 12 made it through training (people just stopped coming in) and by 6 months I was the only person still there.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The hardest part is going through training and testing without having any idea what your shift will be and then every 4 months or so there's another shift bid process and you can lose your hours.   Answer Question
    There is none. This is an entry level job with very little pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Had a great interview experience the interviewer was down to earth asked the appropriate questions and was fired before we got out of training. Simple questions but very relavent they have you go in the room and the interview process was about 15 minutes.

There were none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Xerox.

Applied for the job on Craigslist, heard back within a week and got an interview almost immediately. Was asked why I wanted to work at Xerox and about my experience in customer service. Interview lasted 5 minutes, was offered the job immediately. Very, very easy interview.

No room for negotiation right away. pay starts at $10 and caps at $13. After 6 months you can apply for different positions within the company that probably pay more.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

The hiring process is very easy, they need so my workers that they have a job fair, and just walk you in and let you select a company to work for, you stay all day doing all the employment forms, they get someone from whichever company to speak to you about what to expect with the company, and you have a job on the spot. Really the only thing nice about working at Xerox

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question. Just answer the Question the way you think that they want to hear and as long as it's not to cray or off putting then they will hire \you on the spot,really an extremely easy interview   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase with the job, there are no raises, you work with the pay you started with for your entire duration with the company