Xerox

2.5

Benefits Service Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in September 2014.

Applied online. Received an email notification of pre-screen questions (20) to be completed prior to being considered for an interview. Given 24-48 hours to return it. Then contacted by a recruiter to schedule the interview. Interview itself only took about 30 minutes with two people conducting the interview. They had a standard list of questions. About 5 of them. They were very nice and the interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time you didn't complete a task as assigned and what was the result of that failure?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very skills based assessments. They have average turnover for a customer service call center. Benefits after 90 days. Includes paid holidays, overtime and a cafeteria for the day shift. Paid breaks and 30 minute unpaid lunch.

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Very straight forward "Tell me about your self?" and tell me about your accomplishments?"
    The hiring manager had a lack of technical knowledge, marketing knowledge and product knowledge. Lacked a clear vision of the short term and long term objectives for the division of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Ther were no difficult questions. The manager did have a lack of technical and market knowledge and this made the interview difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

Sat in a dirty waiting room and taken to dirty office for interview. Not what I expected for a company like Xerox. I had a resume and it was not needed only need to pass drug test and back ground check. Was hired on the spot and was made promises and took job because of Xerox name and wanted a way into the company. Very unprofessional process.

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

There was a somewhat lengthy online application process, the kind that asks you a bunch of vague multiple-choice questions regarding your personality and only allows you to select from two provided answers, oftentimes not having an answer that would actually be relevant. The PCs provided to applicants in the training room are crusty old Dells running what might have been Windows 95 with monitors turned far brighter than necessary and peripherals from the early 90s. Also, the entire application and assessment process is conducted through a very outdated release of Internet Explorer. To say the least, I felt pretty uncomfortable inputing personal data over what is likely a poorly secured network. They could have easily reformatted those drives to run a sparse Linux distro with Firefox or Chromium, and replaced the clunky old mice and keyboards with some fresh small-budget peripherals (think AmazonBasics), but it seems like everything was donated to them by a pre-Millenium elementary school classroom and they couldn't be bothered to optimize anything. First impressions suggest that this tech company is anything but tech-savvy, or perhaps they just care so little about their bottom rung employees that they can't be bothered to offer them up-to-date tools to use in their workplace. Either way, it's bad news.

The people working in the office were pleasant enough, but it was clear very early on that I wouldn't fit in. As soon as the interviewer got a whiff of an independent nature and an unwillingness to be a brain-dead robot, the interview was as good as finished.

Also, the walls are covered with "Xerox" branded inspirational posters. If you have to constantly remind your employees that their job is great in order to keep morale up, it's probably not very good at all. Employees should want to work for your company without you needing to cover their workspace in mind-numbing ["Xerox is so awesome!"] propaganda.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   View Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

1st interview was a little surprise, as it was not quite an interview but more of a computer testing, ability and skills evaluation BEFORE the one on one interview. After the skills assesment, I m et with an HR Rep and went over my testing scores and job specifics.

Interview Questions
    • name your biggest fault (I try not to dwell on the negative)   View Answer
    not much negotiation.. they askes if I was willing to work at their base pay ... w/ chances to make more per hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

Hiring done by Collabara, it took sometime to get an interview at least 3 weeks, had to take their testing two times since the first time the representative I was working with magically disappeared. Once I got my interview, it was with 2 other people interview with Manager and Team lead very comfortable interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question if you are a good Customer Service Representative you will be able to answer all questions   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

The first interview was a phone interview and from the questions that were asked it was to get a better idea of if I was really interested in the position. The second interview was a face to face the hiring manager asked questions to get a better understanding of what I knew and what kind of schooling that I had. The other questions that were asked were geared towards knowledge of the company and the company's work.

Senior QA Analays Interview

I was contacted by a Xerox recruiter who found and older resume of mine on a job site. A phone Interview was then scheduled within a week and then a in person interview a week after that. I had to pass a drug screen and an I-9 prior to starting. All in all it was a four week process.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the interview difficult - they had a set form with the typical questions such as
      " what has been your proudest work related achievement" "what do you feel is you best attribute" "how would you handle a confrontational co-workers"

This interview was for a call center - the call center manager also attended my interview though she wasn't going to be my manager - she asked questions that were not relevant to the position - despite this I answered them anyway. Seemed like a waste of time or was just orchestrated by the main interviewer to fill time or to just have a second opinion of me personally.

Answer Question
    There offer was well above what I was currently making - the work hours were a concern for me as I did not want to much over time. I was told I would be working a standard 40 hour week with occasional over time. The position was salaried and I was told I could set my own schedule and it could be flexible as long as I communicated any changes and accomplished my tasks. This was a verbal agreement between myself and direct report.

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beech Grove, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beech Grove, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in August 2014.

Easy interview process; asked the General interview questions. Easy process. They do background checks and drug screening. It's a call center environment and the hours are flexible. They also offer overtime

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a great fit for the company   Answer Question