Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bolingbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Xerox in April 2014.

applied online, it took more than 4 weeks to send an online assessment, and called in for an in person interview after 3 weeks, tell me about yourself, and then a role play, and then interviewed by another recruiter and one more role play, offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • since it is a call center customer service if you are not flexible they will not interview you.   View Answer
    no negotiation phase, take it or leave it

Telephone Banker for Union Bank of California Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Xerox in April 2014.

The interview took all of 10 mins, but I waited 20 mins. The people were young and not dressed professionally.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox.

Simply went in, talked to a recruiter, filled out app in-office, was hired.

Interview Questions
    • They're so desperate for employees due to their high turnover rate, they didn't ask any.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in February 2014.

Walk-in application process with interview on the spot.

User Experience Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Webster, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Xerox.

There was a telephonic interview with the hiring manager, the first round followed by an screen share discussion the next day on how user testing takes place at xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Federal Way, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Xerox in January 2013.

Computer testing, interview, drug testing.

Interview Questions
    • None that I experienced. I came with over 20 years of customer experience.   View Answer
    Interviewing run like cattle call. No negotiating on pay. Paid $10 per hour for training and first 90 days on floor. Then pay is minimum wage. The most an agent can be paid is $.23 per minute and is based on variables that are almost unattainable. Customer surveys do adversely impact pay. Customer may be satisfied with agent but are unsatisfied with company and if they give a fail for the company it actually lowers agents pay. (I took job because unemployment was running out and needed work.)

Senior Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Xerox in January 2014.

Two phone interviews followed up by an in person interview with client executive and another Service Delivery Manager. Final interview with a meeting with their client's CIO and CTO

I received a counter offer from my company that I could not refuse

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Xerox in September 2010.

Phone interview on a conference bridge. Straight forward questions on relevant experience and background. A few tactical questions on ability to perform role. Limited questions on career aspirations. Be prepared for questions on services experiences, willingness to relocate, travel, and continue education.

None

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilsonville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Xerox in August 2010.

The Xerox interview process is best described as a marathon. They will ask you questions ranging from soft skills (assessing how you will interact with others) to full on engineering problems. Interviews are one on one and last about 30-60 minutes each. Each interviewer has an area that they are assessing. There was a nice dinner after the interviews. All interactions are professional and fairly congenial. HR was responsive to getting me to and from the interview as well as following up with an offer after the interviews were done.

Interview Questions
    • What is the part, what does it do, and what can be done to make it better? What are the design flaws?   Answer Question
    There was some room for negotiation, but only by a few thousand dollars.

Systems Development Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in January 2010.

Two interviews over the phone. Alot of technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed OSI model questions. But i think that was just because of the interviewer.   Answer Question
    Good, But i was under qualified so they got me at a good price. Paid for it ever since.