Xerox

Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox.

Met with the VP for the new position being created. The company reached out to me because they needed my expertise in the business to help start a new program.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Xerox.

Found job posted at the Xerox site. Submitted resume. Talked with the recruiter first. Then moved on to my manager. Next step was to be interviewed by people this position would support

Interview Questions
    • Questions generally focused on PM style. Also asked about things like types of projects, most difficult project.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate salary or any other terms.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Xerox.

Several contacts with HR, much confusion internally over process. This process dragged on forever with no clear status during. Towards the end, a bait and switch situation came up where the position discussed was very different from what was offered and ultimately accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Compensation of last employer - do they really expect an answer?   Answer Question
    None

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xerox.

I was given a one on one interview with the team manager and her second after an online application. A few days later, I received an emailed job offer. Two weeks later, I was working.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was, do I expect to grow with the company.   View Answer
    I was not allowed to negotiate.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Xerox in July 2014.

I did all the paperwork on line and they lost it. I redid it but they said they lost my background check. They found it 3 days later. It took forever. The place is awful

Interview Questions
    • "What do you do if you don't like someone you work with?   View Answer
    I did not negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Usually receive email first, interview scheduling discussed, phone conference with a few people, and then in person interview, may offer travel assistance. I'm not sure what hiring process is because I was not hired

Interview Questions
    • when was last time you had dispute with coworker, and how was it resolved   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Xerox.

Hiring process was very easy. Had couple phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Phone interview was very easy and employer asked about resume. Onsite interview was detailed. one on one interview with couple managers. Asked about software development project processes and methodology.

I was not able to negotiate the salary.

Customer Service Representative/Account Manager Interview

a technical test and sales test, the human resources interview is easy, but the manager interview is more complicated because he asks you about every detail and keep tricking you

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

The people that I met with were extremely nice and considerate, they asked if I wanted something to drink between each interview. I interviewed with 3 different people. The atmosphere was pleasant and quite inviting.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different from the other candidates that we have seen?   Answer Question

Client Customer Special Ist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Xerox in June 2014.

Bad interview. Had interview two weeks ago at Rosemont IL and this company is so unorganized and unprofessional. There turn over rate too high no one been there since Nov. Every one new . They have no evaluation procedures at the moment. They Don't know when training start s. The own management don't even know their own products when I asked them about there products they just laugh ed it off . Piece of advice pay sounds great but stay away from this company if you are looking for stability and an opportunity for advance ment within the company.

Unprofessional, Unorganized