Xerox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.4

Data Entry Operator (Land Records) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (East Syracuse, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online after finding their ad on Indeed.com. I received a call from their Human Resources representative to come to East Syracuse, NY for an interview. The interview was fairly brief, possibly around 20 minutes. There were no "gotcha" questions at all. The interviewer seemed more focused on describing the intricate nature of the job of searching for and indexing land records, but at the same time was interested in my input as well.

Interview Questions

• Are you good a reading through documents and quickly spotting details the would be appropriate for indexing?   1 Answer

At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Long questionnaire, and two phone interviews. Then met up with a recruiter to talk and verify legal documents. Everyone was very cordial and extremely nice. I was very excited for the opportunity and very gracious when they made the offer. It honestly seems like a wonderful company to work for and so far everything has been great.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle the stress of taking calls all day long?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional environment...people joking around. Was told there was several shifts to pick from but there's not. As long as you can pass a computer test you are r basically hired. I interviewed for customer service but ended upbeing a customer service rep for health benefits for a third party vendor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be customer service representative?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview process was fairly easy. i applied at the site, took assessement if you pass the assessement than you make it to the interview durning the interview she ask you about you past experience

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Federal Way, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Long 3 day process, there was approximatly 15 of us at the same time. Felt like they were hearding cattle. Most of the time was just waiting because upper managment in another state had not done thier part of the computer so things could get processed. You do not know your hours when hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you work all days of week and and any hours between 6 a.m and 11:30 pm plus all holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very organized and they got back to me very quickly! Everyone was very nice and professional. The Recruiter knew a lot about the company and the job and explained it all to me in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a positive experience with a customer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy,simple interview. Hardest part is the assessments. As long as you canpass the drug test and backgroundcheck there shouldnt be any reason you wont be and offered a position.

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 Managers, via video imeet. Process moved pretty quickly. Interviewing managers were friendly and polite, and did ask many questions revolving mainly around how to approach different situation when speaking with a customer on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Was asked how I would react to an angry customer? Was asked to describe what RAM is?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was a brief interview with the typical 20 questions. The job posting was on Craigslist and said to just show in interview appropriate clothing. Once the interview was over in took them 20 minutes to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Felt like they ask irrelevant questions, assessment should have answered most of the questions for them, some of the questions had nothing to do with being hired in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if computer screen is black?   1 Answer