Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Xerox
- Customer Service Representative (97)
- Customer Care Representative (17)
- Sales Executive (14)
- Account Manager (10)
- Project Manager (10)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Sales Representative (9)
- Analyst (7)
- Intern (6)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Eligibility Specialist (6)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Sales (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (4)
- Technical Support Representative (4)
- Operations Manager (4)
- Transaction Processor (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Technical Support Specialist (3)
- Customer Service Agent (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Recruiter (3)
- Associate (3)
- Transaction Supervisor (3)
- Mechanical Design Engineer (3)
- Research Scientist (2)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Xerox.
2 Interviews both over the phone. One was with a Recruiter. One with the hiring manager. Both were very personable and helpful. The challenges of the job could have been better described but all in all a good experience.
- In depth analysis of my resume but this is understandable. 1 Answer
Minor negotiation needed to match current salary.
Other Interview Reviews for Xerox
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Xerox.
I work in staffing and recruiting and have more than a decade of experience in interviewing candidates. I have to say I am thoroughly disappointed by the lack of communication and follow up after an in person interview. At least the interviewer could respond to a thank you email? If someone is not selected for the position, have the decency to let them know. It would also be valuable to have someone on the team who has been there for more than a year.
- Do you have a Rolodex you can bring to this position? Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Xerox (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.
It was a series of face to face interviews.
- How would you describe yourself? Answer Question