Xerox Sales Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Common interview questions for Xerox divisions 1. Tell me about your self? 2. Why do you want to work at Xerox? 3. What do you know about Xerox? 4. Do you know anyone who works at Xerox? 5. Please explain how you would be an asset to Xerox? 6. Please tell me some products/services of Xerox in the market? What are likes/dislikes of them? 7. If you worked for Xerox, what are you doing? 8. Please tell me some products/services that are competitors of Xerox’s in the market? And what are differences? 9. What do you like about your present job for this field? 10. What do you dislike about your present job for this field? 11. What are your strengths? 12. What is your greatest weakness? 13. Why do you want to leave your current employer? 14. Why have you applied for this particular

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

very in depth process, good questions, lots of people involved

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was straight forward Process. I got interview by Vertical head(F2F) then Sr. HR Manager (telecon) and Finally F2F with Business Head.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered exactly same that I asked in the first cut only. No scope to negotiate. 40% hike cant say NO.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process for the outside sales position started with the sales manager. Basic interview questions such as "tell me a little about yourself" and "why do you want to work here" are asked. On the same day, the HR department manager came in and ask several questions and gave me an overview of what the position entails. I was called in for a second interview but was not contacted after that.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess that makes you a must-hire?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox in October 2009.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with someone form the head office, afterwards, she sent me an online assessment (which i assumed measured personality). I was then sent to the office for a 1:1 interview where he asked me behavioural questions. Finally, he called back for a 2:1, role playing interview where i was presented with a series of problems to address in the role of a new employee.