Xerox

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Xerox in April 2009.

Interview Details – very in depth process, good questions, lots of people involved

Interview Question – approach to a tough sales/customer scenario   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Xerox in May 2011.

Interview Details – Common interview questions for Xerox divisions

1. Tell me about your self?

2. Why do you want to work at Xerox?

3. What do you know about Xerox?

4. Do you know anyone who works at Xerox?

5. Please explain how you would be an asset to Xerox?

6. Please tell me some products/services of Xerox in the market? What are likes/dislikes of them?

7. If you worked for Xerox, what are you doing?

8. Please tell me some products/services that are competitors of Xerox’s in the market? And what are differences?

9. What do you like about your present job for this field?

10. What do you dislike about your present job for this field?

11. What are your strengths?

12. What is your greatest weakness?

13. Why do you want to leave your current employer?

14. Why have you applied for this particular

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Xerox.

Interview Details – It was straight forward Process. I got interview by Vertical head(F2F) then Sr. HR Manager (telecon) and Finally F2F with Business Head.

Interview Question – Explain the Solution Sales Process?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered exactly same that I asked in the first cut only. No scope to negotiate. 40% hike cant say NO.

Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Xerox in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process for the outside sales position started with the sales manager. Basic interview questions such as "tell me a little about yourself" and "why do you want to work here" are asked. On the same day, the HR department manager came in and ask several questions and gave me an overview of what the position entails. I was called in for a second interview but was not contacted after that.

Interview Question – What qualities do you possess that makes you a must-hire?   Answer Question

Sales

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Xerox in October 2009.

Interview Details – It began with a phone interview with someone form the head office, afterwards, she sent me an online assessment (which i assumed measured personality). I was then sent to the office for a 1:1 interview where he asked me behavioural questions. Finally, he called back for a 2:1, role playing interview where i was presented with a series of problems to address in the role of a new employee.

Interview Question – Tell me about your greatest accomplishment.   Answer Question

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!