Xerox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Xerox in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, two days apart. Both went really well and I was given the indication that they were really happy with me and the best candidate for the role. After weeks of excuses (hiring manager went to India for a few days, manager was off-sick for two days, recruiter couldn't get hold of them for the rest of the time), I was eventually rejected due to lack of interest from my side without the role being filled.

Even if the interviewer tell you that you are the best candidate and the recruiter tell you the same thing, the application still has to go through HR and they ended up throwing it out after weeks of excuses.

The interviews were easy and relaxed, but HR has their process and they seemed to be completely inflexible in going outside of it.

Interview Question – Do you want to do project management?   View Answer

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!