Xicom Technologies Ltd. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was really bad and Xicom technologies don't provide any salary hikes.

Interview Questions

They were not paying me good salary hikes and their is no job security.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Round by HR lol.... They don't even know that how to interview the people if they want to join the company for any desired post...... Really Pathetic.
    They will call and say come to Delhi for the selection process. Book a train on early basis and come here. After reaching there they people say that your interview is not scheduled uptill now. You have to wait till evening. After that they will not receive your call.

Interview Questions

• Where do you live in Delhi if you will relocate? In PG? Self Que., Self Ans. (HR)   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Delhi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

> Smooth
    > Logical.
    > Job Title Driven
    > Process Driven
    > Health Discussions

Moreover i was made comfortable and discussion was focused more specific to Job title which i liked.

I found the they way they communicate and present themselves is very good. Definitely a company to work for..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd..

Interview

I was contacted by one of the HRs of this organisation. The HR lacked impressive communication skills. Moreover, the salary offered by them was much less than my expected salary. I'm not a fresher although. Even their offered salary was a way less than the current market trends for hiring an experienced engineer.
    In my views, the organisation surely needs to review their pay scale so that deserving job seekers could find it easy to focus more on job description & job profile, rather than worrying about the pay scale & finally declining their offer.
    I have come across some bad reviews about this company over the web. So just work over your bad sectors guys n i'm sure u'll shine ever brighter than ever before. {Take my advice +ly..!! :)}

Interview Questions

• The calling HR executive asked some general questions regarding the recent companies I worked for & my expected salary per month. The next day she called back again to confirm whether I was comfortable with their offered salary package. I declined their offer the moment they told me their offered salary package. As such, no technical question was asked till then.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview with HR and then Director for the project manager position but the first round of interview begins after joining the company where after joining the company if you are not considered as right candidate then in the first week they would ask you to leave whether you are a project manager or developer.

Hiring criteria involves scanning of Facebook profile and LinkedIn profile and if both the profiles are fine then you would get a call for interview.

Not many questions are asked during the interview and selection criteria is very low so if you are selected for interview then joining can be done easily because you won't even require the re-leaving letter from previous company as they would require you to join as soon as possible (weeks or days but not even a complete month) but have to keep watching for the first week as anyone can be fired instantly after getting hired.

Interview Questions

• No question was difficult as they only concentrate on current package and then expected package.
      Technical questions are very very rarely asked.

Answer Question

Negotiation

1. Salary negotiation is the main point to concentrate from Xicom's part
    2. Notice period negotiation gets done in which they ask you to join as soon as possible even without getting re-leaving letter from previous company
    3. For salary negotiation, they mention about providing free lunch as well but that is also in helping to keep the employees back from lunch as soon as possible so that maximum work can be done.

Assistant Online Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

1) HR Round - Personal Introduction, Professional Introduction, Reasons for leaving last company
    2) Technical Round - Questions on SEO, SMO, PPC, ORM
    3) HR Round (Negotiation Process)

*Communication skill was the add-on to the profile

Interviewers Have Bad Communication Skills Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is really unorganized and very confusing.

Interview Questions

They were keeping me on same salary.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First I was shortlisted via a telephonic round.

When I appeared face to face, I had 3 rounds.

First one was personality check along with confidence and funatioanl understanding.
    Second one was the management round and then the HR round.

Got A Call From Naukri.com Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

I got a call from HR and asked me to come to Janakpuri Office. I faced 2 round there. First round was taken by a Manager (from top management) . Second round by 2 persons (CTO and the CEO of company). Same day, I got the offer letter from office.

Interview Questions

• If you get a better offer from other company , will you join us   1 Answer

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Xicom Technologies Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

They didn't ask much, hardly 3-4 questions. No feeling of good interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok.