Xignite Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xignite

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Xignite.

In the first phone call, someone related to HR asked these questions. Recruiter told me it won't be a technical interview but the person calling me, who was not a technical person, read these questions to me from a given list. She didn't ask any questions related with my experience or what I am looking for.

None of the questions were difficult. You should just remember at that time and express yourself very clearly with right words. Because probably the person who is asking doesn't understand the questions and just checking your answers from a given answer list.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asking the definition of some basic network commands and some other networking concepts. There were also questions about programming and design.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Xignite in March 2011.

I had 1 phone screen and one challenge question. The first phone screen had veriety of questions, including OOPS concepts, networking, IIS, database knowledge, indexing. The questions are mostly problem solving and coneptual. The challenge question was about to implement the binary search tree and how to enhance it to the self balancing tree.

Interview Questions

Worked for Xignite? Contribute to the Community!