Xilinx Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (San Jose, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Manager called. Asked technical questions. Manager then agreed on 1:1 interview. HR sent an e-mail with Interview date and schedule. 6 people interviewed me, inlcuding the hiring manger. Everybody asked technical questions. Interview were lss difficult than some of the other companies i Interviewed with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Inflexible.

Other Interview Reviews for Xilinx

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Written Skills test, for selection. Test consists of 20 Aptitude questions and 20 questions on Digital System Design, Analog, Computer Architecture and VHDL/Verilog. Separate first round Interviews for Programming skills, digital/analog, hr and computer architecture. then panel interview for second and third rounds.In third round they stressed on long term commitment towards company.

Interview Questions

• Plans of higher Education to even guys having CPI of 8   Answer Question
    • Separate interviews for programming skills, analog/digital, HR and computer architecture.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

verilog VHDl, basivs of digital design, flip flops

Interview Questions

Negotiation

campus

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Lot of Questions on basic Digital Design

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xilinx in January 2010.

Interview

approached by agent, went to the office with 3 round of f2f interviews. questions asked was pretty simple technical questions. overall was pretty smooth, the hiring manager also helpful. building is nice.They also shared with me the future plan about the company

Interview Questions

• giving a chance to replace me, will you accept?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non neg