Xilinx Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (8)
- Engineering (5)
- Product Applications Engineer (4)
- Verification Engineer (3)
- Product Engineer (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Customer Operations Account Manager (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Staff Software Engineer (2)
- Layout Engineer (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
- Senior Design Engineer (1)
- Senior Field Applications Engineer (1)
- Customer Account Manager (1)
- Product Characterization Engineer (1)
- Graduate Design Engineer (1)
- Processing Architect (1)
- Hardware Intern (1)
- Signal Integrity Intern (1)
- Operation Business Solution (1)
- Verification Lead (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Demand Planner (1)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Applications Engineering (1)
- Staff Design Engineer (1)
Human Resources Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Xilinx in June 2011.
Interview Details – Onsite interview. It was organzied and professional. I knew exactly what to expect. Communication every step of the way.
Advice: come prepared. There are only 2 buildings you can check in, so pay attention to where you are going. Research the group you interview with and company.
Interview Question – How do you work with multiple projects and matrix resources? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – work life balance-I was clear about my family and practices and games I need to get to and they were very understanding. I was honest about my salary expectations and what was acceptable.
Advice: Be up front about your true salary expectations.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Xilinx