Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Xilinx
- Intern (11)
- Engineering (5)
- Design Engineer (5)
- Product Applications Engineer (4)
- Verification Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Product Engineer (3)
- Customer Operations Account Manager (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Staff Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer II (1)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Hardware Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Senior Design Engineer (1)
- Senior Field Applications Engineer (1)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Customer Account Manager (1)
- Layout Engineer (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
- Verification Lead (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Demand Planner (1)
- Treasury (1)
Product Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Xilinx in November 2011.
interview included basic question sabout dft , testing schemes , verilog counter , truth table , nand gate transistor level , asked to run a simulation and debug a fault location.
- nothing really Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Xilinx
Product Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Xilinx in June 2011.
They initially call for a phone interview which typically consists of the hiring manager followed by a panel of the team members. Mine had 3 members in it. They were mostly interested in Verilog, Perl and C++ skills. This was for a product verification role.
They are very flexible about your requirements and have a fair offer process.
Product Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Xilinx (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2009.
1st interview on work experience and previous projects.
2nd teleconference interview and presentation to interviewer.
- No special difficult question. Answer Question
Was given senior engineer position as first, but change to engineer only during the day of signing, said due to typo.