Xilinx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Xilinx in May 2012.

Interview Details – Basic graph and data structure questions. Some programming tests. The difficulty was at most medium. I think I had five rounds. Prepare questions like tell me your most interesting projects etc.

Interview Question – describe the shortest path of a graph with negative weights   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Proposed salary was not competitive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Xilinx in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was a general screening interview

Technical interviews covered - work experience, C++ & programming questions, Graph theory questions.

Interview Question – What is the minimum number of colors required to represent each state in a Country map such that no two adjacent states are represented by the same color   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Xilinx

Worked for Xilinx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xilinx Staff Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Xilinx employees and interview candidates.