Xirrus

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Xirrus in May 2011.

Interview Details – Several phone interviews which led up to a face to face interview with the SE manager and the Regional Sales Manager. I was vetted on my abilities as a pre-sales systems engineer and my knowledge of the industry, market, and specific verticals. I was asked about my background in wireless and my knowledge of the networking but there were no specific questions that were difficult.

Interview Question – There wasnt any unexpected question that I found difficult or that was unexpected.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took a position at another company that I perceived had more resources and in my opinion a product line that I felt that I was more passionate about. In retrospect I think I should have worked a little harder to use the fact that I had two written offers to negotiate my salary at my present organization a little higher. I think Zirrus is a good company but at the time I just thought they were a bit of a niche player and I would have a harder time hitting my number.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Xirrus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xirrus interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Xirrus employees and interview candidates.