Xora

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Xora

Interview Details – 1st interview was a phone interview for 1hr, asked about automation and best practices.
After clearing that round. They offered me to come for a face to face interview. The interview was pretty long interview almost the whole day. After the interview was done, they called me to give the offer.

Interview Question – how to do automation on a website and mobile devices   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Channel Manager
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Xora in January 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview with director, HR, VP and panel presentation

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Xora.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview by Hiring Manager, F to F round

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Xora in October 2009.

Interview Details – Initially, a telephonic discussion happened. Then, I was called to the office. I was given two written tests- Aptitude test and technical test. After clearing these, two rounds of technical interviews happened.
It was mostly on Java, and web-services concepts.
Thereafter, I met the CEO of the company. He asked some questions which I had no knowledge about.
Finally, The HR person offered me an offer which included ESOP and bonus.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a Queue with a stack as the underlying data structure?   Answer Question
  • How would you know the source of a request (ip address) ?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer from another company. The role was more involved and according to my expectations.

Worked for Xora? Contribute to the Community!