Xora Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

Software Engineer Interview

1st interview was a phone interview for 1hr, asked about automation and best practices.
    After clearing that round. They offered me to come for a face to face interview. The interview was pretty long interview almost the whole day. After the interview was done, they called me to give the offer.

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Xora in January 2009.

phone interview with director, HR, VP and panel presentation

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Xora in July 2014.

Junk. They call for interview and tell panel members are on leave. Then tell us to go home and come next time at our convince. Half way back dey call and trll they have arranged the panel. Panel ll b one person who donot have any knowledge and ask stupid questions. They dont have enough technical knowledge and ask wrong questions and tense and confuse us.

Interview Questions
    • How to avoid cyclic reference in spring?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Xora.

Telephonic interview by Hiring Manager, F to F round

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xora in October 2009.

Initially, a telephonic discussion happened. Then, I was called to the office. I was given two written tests- Aptitude test and technical test. After clearing these, two rounds of technical interviews happened.
    It was mostly on Java, and web-services concepts.
    Thereafter, I met the CEO of the company. He asked some questions which I had no knowledge about.
    Finally, The HR person offered me an offer which included ESOP and bonus.

Interview Questions
    • How would you implement a Queue with a stack as the underlying data structure?   Answer Question
    • How would you know the source of a request (ip address) ?   Answer Question

I got a better offer from another company. The role was more involved and according to my expectations.