Xoriant

3.3

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xoriant in January 2014.

Initial interview with the Human Resources Manager for primary screening, which is followed by telephone discussion with the hiring manager. This is followed by face to face interview with the hiring manager. Interviews are purely on the subject of the role they are looking for, past experiences in related markets and industries and how you fit into the role.

Interview Questions
    • Specific relation to what you have done and what they do   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xoriant.

Online Aptitude tests
    GD
    Technical
    Pre-HR
    HR
    Aptitude test is easy.But there are programming questions. You can program in any language.
    If you get selected you go for GD. GD is normal, just present the points about the topic.
    In technical round they mostly ask java and data structures. Know your CV very well as they ask whatever you have written there.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xoriant in October 2014.

First round was GD.Then Aptitude test.Aptitude tast consist of 7 sections.In each section there were 5 questions.Topics covered were Quantitative maths,Java,Database,Networking,Logical reasoning.6 and 7 section were Programs.After aptitude test there was a face to face technical interview. HR round and then Manager round.Entire process takes 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Features of java and explain with an example each feature.   Answer Question
    I accepted companies offer. I didn't negotiate because company has a great profile.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xoriant in June 2014.

Firstly aptitude test which is followed by GD then tech Interview then finaly HR round.. In Aptitude you have to study everything all kinds of questions are expected(Analytical,numerical,verbal etc) you are given %) questions and have to slove within 50 mins but dont wory 20-25marks is the cutoff ..if you crack Apti you move on to GD round (here topics are related to current affairs such as SmartPhones. FIFA, NaMo etc)..Now Tech Interview (OOPS concepts)..HR (General questions),, All the best!

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xoriant in August 2013.

An aptitude test, then a Group Discussion, then technical interview and finally the HR round. All rounds are elimination rounds. They offer a fairly decent package :-)

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Xoriant in April 2013.

FIRST ROUND IS A TECHNICAL DISCUSSION BY A TEAM LEAD. Then there is a discussion by the Project lead. Questions are mostly based on JAVASCRIPT and JQUERY. Then the HR lead will verify all your setails and background. Then a final F2F HR Round where compensation is fixed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you break up a string of characters and rearranfe them to create a new string of character in JAVASCRIPT?   Answer Question
    It was a contractual offer so I was offered a salary for the contract duration which will be revised on successful completion of the duration.

Java Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Xoriant.

Very slow and unorganized

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Xoriant.

i Joined as fresher. And interview process was quiet good. We had an Aptitude test and GD followed by couple of rounds of interview Which included Technical and HR.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xoriant in April 2011.

The recruitment team called me if i'm interested in a role of Systems Engineer and asked me few technical questions, like Apache, Tomcat, Inodes etc. After 2 hours he called and took my availability and scheduled a telephonic round with the Project Lead. The Project lead called on time and the interview was around 45-50 mins, He tested me every technology i have written in my CV. Started asking about MYSQL Replication, NFS, SVN, Virtualization. Very knowledgeable and indeed a very good listener. After the telephonic interview the recruiter called me to take up a 1:1 with the PM, and the client. which was again semi technical.

Two days later they offered me the position

Interview Questions
    Good, If they want they can pay you anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xoriant in November 2010.

First Round: Written skills and IQ test.
    Second Round: Basic Interview with simple questions on algorithms and data structure, OS, network layers and protocols etc.
    Third Round: Intermediate Level interview on technology they are hiring you for. OOPS concept, Data formats etc.
    Third Round: HR related round where they ask about your personal goal, achievements etc.

Interview Questions
    • Explain all headers of TCP-IP protocols   View Answer