Xperience Fitness Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xperience Fitness

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xperience Fitness (Brooklyn Park, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying to job, I received a phone call to go in for the interview with the personal training manger. It went very well, and after he thought I would be a good fit I had to go in for another interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Xperience Fitness.

Interview

You go in for a face to face interview, as long as you look like a fitness/athletic type person, you sound intelligent, jobs yours

Interview Questions

• Its a casual conversation, they might ask why you want to work for Xperience Fitness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, if you don't like what they offer, they will find someone who will

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Xperience Fitness (Waukesha, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

The process started out with a phone interview. It had all of the standard getting to know you questions and seemed rather easy. The second follow up interview looked into personal experiences and how they could apply to future events. Tell me about a time when... They are looking for people who can tolerate a high level of repetition and are competitive. There may be second or third interviews depending on where they feel you might best be placed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an argument with a coworker, family member or classmate and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. You get the flat $9 a month rate. There may be bonuses based on the stores monthly performance vs set goals. In the months I was there, there were only a few stores out of the whole chain that made bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Xperience Fitness (Racine, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Be personalable! the interview process is broken down into three steps. First there is a phone screen with Corporate, followed by an interview with the manager of the department you are applying for, and finally the interview with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Role playing will happen! Be Prepared to be thrown for a loop   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, but showing eagerness to more forward in this company will take you places