XpertTech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
Woburn, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at XpertTech in June 2010.

Interview Details – There would be 3 rounds of the interview. Wriiten, Group Discussion and Final HR interview for freshers

Interview Question – How many closure you made for the 12 Months   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Answer well in HR round

Very Easy Interview

BDM Interview

BDM
Woburn, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at XpertTech in June 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process

Interview Question – Most difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Woburn, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at XpertTech.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the Managing Partner of the company. But once hired, reported to EVP (not a big deal), but was sold a completely different role then what I started my first day.

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation available - but satisfied with the offer.

Worked for XpertTech? Contribute to the Community!