Xtreme Consulting

Very Difficult Interview

Tier III Exchange Engineer Interview

Tier III Exchange Engineer
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Xtreme Consulting in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position and received a call back from their HR person. They scheduled me for an interview and I wasn't nervous until I walked in the room and realized it was a panel interview...where four people sit across the table and ask you questions.

Interview Question – ALL the questions were technical related, but I remember during the interview I had to get up and draw a diagram of the way email works in Exchange 2010. I also was given five minutes to write down how email works to five year old.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate because I did not do well in the interview. It was either "take this salary or you don't get this job".

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Redmond, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Xtreme Consulting in May 2010.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with Xtreme, in person interview with client.

Very Easy Interview

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Xtreme Consulting in February 2010.

Interview Details – From initial conversation to in person interview, everything went fast and smooth. Very professional recruiter, very professional environment. I was provided lots of information (more than I have recieved before with other companies) and felt like I was joining a great team. When I came in to sign up paperwork, I was pleasently suprised and honored that the CEO came in to meet me and talk to me about the company. That was really cool.

Interview Question – I was asked what was the most technologically intriguing thing I owned and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed as I stated what I wanted and I recieved it. The great part was the overall benefits package was better than I needed/expected.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Xtreme Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Xtreme Consulting Videos

Xtreme Consulting – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are At Xtreme Consulting, our mission is to inspire, enable and empower our employees, our clients and our communities to prosper. We support leaders of organizations by gathering best-in-class expertise… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xtreme Consulting interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Xtreme Consulting employees and interview candidates.