Xtreme Lashes Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

3.2

PD Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Xtreme Lashes.

I came into meet with the team bit they didn"t seem to know why they needed an intern, I didnt get past the first round. It was really far and the pay was not that good, the office was kind of small and old looking

Director of Education Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Xtreme Lashes.

Initial phone interview - 1.5 hours detailing qualifications and company
    Face to face with panel - required a 15 minute presentation on company and training programs and then interview with panel
    Face to face with CEO - very nice, lengthy interview detailing questions on qualifications and company background
    Phone interview with CEO - additional questions

Product Development Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Xtreme Lashes.

I had a panel interview with three interviewers that lasted for an hour. Typical behavioral questions were asked, with a bunch designed to trip you if you are not careful (for e.g. do you see yourself working in subsea?).

Interview Questions
    • Just be prepared to answer questions that are designed to trip you. Questions like relevancy of your degree to the job or if you want to work in another field are to be expected. They want to see how well you can cope to the question.   Answer Question

Global Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Xtreme Lashes in November 2012.

Interview scheduled with Jo Mousselli, I came all the way from out of state but she was unable to make it. Rex, current Marketing Director was there instead. Very casual atmosphere, which took me by surprise. Made me sit in a closet like place and got hit with Maths and Marketing paper, felt like I was back in school!

Interview Questions
    • I was not given any heads-up regards to a PowerPoint presentation.   View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Xtreme Lashes in December 2010.

They are very thorough and use panel interviews and various tests. I was also asked to do a very extensive presentation. However I felt they were actually looking for operations skill sets and not sales skills. I put in over seven hours for the presentation. In the end I decided to decline the next step which would have been a fourth interview. My greatest concern was I was asked repeatedly how many hours I was willing to work every week. As I believe strongly in work life balance this was probably not the right position for me. But they were all very professional and very nice.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Xtreme Lashes in November 2010.

Phone interview 1 hour (behavioral).
    Later received an email explaining next step on recruiting process: Group Panel PPT 2 1/2 hour presentation regarding the proposed product development process and company competitive analysis.
    Received email 2 days later thanking for presentation and good luck.
    Red flag: did they use the presentation for their own benefit?

Interview Questions
    • How do you design a cosmetics product launch template?   Answer Question

Worked for Xtreme Lashes? Contribute to the Community!