1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operations Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Xyratex (West Sacramento, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Simply put, the worst interview I have ever had. The first round was done by the people that performed the job already, this was not so bad. Nice enough people. However the next set of interviews was done by the Operations Manager and the line of questions was completely bizarre and had nothing to do with the job function I was interviewing for. Example: "if you could go back in time and meet anyone who would it be?" My answer: Martin Luther King. His answer: And I am not kidding... Adolf Hitler... Then the supposed senior managers interviewed me ( both from England) and asked the most inane and worthless questions I have ever been asked in an interview, all the while one of them was out the window pretending to be listening to me. An absolute joke and a waste of my time and most of all, just plane odd.

Interview Questions

• If you could go back in time and meet anyone would would it be?   2 Answers
  • Have you even been to Stratford upon Avon?   1 Answer