Xyratex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Xyratex in May 2010.

Interview Details – Went through multiple phone interviews. Phone interviews were detailed, and went very well. Was invited back for face-to-face interviews. One interview went well. The interviewer was professional. The other interviewer seemed distracted - preoccupied with something unrelated to the interview. He acted very interested in me (when he was focused on our discussion), and promised a second round interview within a couple of days.

Then he completely blew me off. The company went silent.

Even though companies have the upper hand in this very tough market, there is no reason for rudeness.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you failed.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Xyratex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xyratex interview questions and advice in Sacramento, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Xyratex employees and interview candidates.