YAI National Institute Assistant Psychologist Interview Questions

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Chester, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YAI National Institute (Port Chester, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Talking to the interviewer felt comfortable since everyone was there for the same thing. Some people were more laid back then others which gave me an advantage to express my interest in the position. The Interview asked questions like "why do you want to work with YAI?" and how I would handle certain decision making with situations that were given to me.

Interview Questions

• Baseball or Bat, which one are you?   1 Answer

Salary was a hugh factor in this decision

Other Interview Reviews for YAI National Institute

Assistant Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YAI National Institute (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process I would say was very behavioral. Some of the questions that were asked past experiences about certain situations that happened while working at previous positions that I have held that were similar to the position I was applying for. Other's were in the group were asked similar questions. The interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Baseball or bat, which one are you?   1 Answer